20" white walls ?????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like I said before..I'm learnin as I go.And this place is stuffed with smart peoples :mrgreen:

I'm looking for a good contact for Wide white walls that will fit a 20" rim...are they made?

thanks,
Kev.

Try Debbie at bikeworldusa.com. She has an Ebay store with a ton of stuff and more that is not listed.

If you don't see what you like just email her and tell her what you're looking for.

She lives near me and she and her husband (runs LBS) are great people.

8) Hey!
Try Ride Away on W. 4th , I bought a 20 x 2.125 WW slick from them . It fits more like a 2.0 but still looks great. It was $18 and they got a ton of great parts and are good guys to deal with.

Thanks VROOM..I was in there a few weeks back at Ride Away.

I bought a pair out at Caps in Langley today.They are low in stock right now for a lot of things though.

I want to find a Banana seat / Grip Combo so I can start planning the design part of this build.I think I saw a few when I was at Ride Away.

Are their any other shops in Kits or the West vEnd maybe besides Ride Away that carry Old School SCHTUFF?

Kev.

I was told there was a place further down W 4th that has lowrider stuff but I did'nt check it out. You can also try www. chainganglowrider on line and they are in Alberta so it save the border hassle, Vroom out. :idea:

I manage a bike shop in Indiana and i can get you 20-2.125 white walls for $11.95 ea. plus shipping. cheng shin c241
tire.jpg

Back