TRADITIONAL Stir crazy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is like a hot rod version of a ColorFlow tank. That really came out nicely!

Spent the weekend and work and fell to second page slacker. I'm off for the next two so time to get back to building. I did pick up a little something i've been wanting for a while. I got a set of body dollies and some hammers from amazon to work out the small dents ands dings i always wind up with. I already had hammers and a small anvil and some homemade bocks but wanted a better variety. Not high dollar pro tools but they will work fine for my small jobs.
20240527_095739.jpg

I pulled some fenders out of my stash and the rear fits fine but the front will need a little modifying. I really like the curved braces but the rear braces don't line up with the upsweep frame ends. I will drill out the rivets and move them around to get a better flow. Then a nice soak in the oa pool.
20240527_112117.jpg

Nice tool score.
I've always liked those curved CWC braces as well as the curved chainstays they mimic. Nice work making the curved line flow continuously between them.

Nice tool score.
I've always liked those curved CWC braces as well as the curved chainstays they mimic. Nice work making the curved line flow continuously between them.
Thank you sir. I looked at the frame with fender on for about one beer before i broke out the drill. I need to age some fender rivit bolts, mount it and move on to the front.

Back