CHANGE OF PLANS - PRO MEMBERSHIP - PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
After a couple of days of consideration, I've decided that I'm not going to restrict the For Sale section to Pro Members only.

For the past 11 years I've tried to keep everything free on the site and I just decided that I didn't feel right about charging members to use any part of the forum. If the good Lord wants me to run this site, He will provide. :angelic:

As a result, I'm going to refund all of the Pro Member subscriptions that occurred after my initial announcement which was on March 1st.

If you paid for an upgrade after March 1st expect to see a refund in your PayPal account in the next day or two.

Thanks again to everyone who participates on the forum and puts up with the indecisive owner. :21:

Last edited:
After a couple of days of consideration, I've decided that I'm not going to restrict the For Sale section to Pro Members only.

For the past 11 years I've tried to keep everything free on the site and I just decided that I didn't feel right about charging members to use any part of the forum. If the good Lord wants me to run this site, He will provide. :angelic:

As a result, I'm going to refund all of the Pro Member subscriptions that occurred after my initial announcement which was on March 1st.

If you paid for an upgrade after March 1st expect to see a refund in your PayPal account in the next day or two.

Thanks again to everyone who participates on the forum and puts up with the indecisive owner. :21:
Steve,
I have always appreciated your display of humility and honesty. May the Lord continue to bless you as you bless us.

Fred

That's rad. Maybe now, i'll finally upgrade to Golden Pro Premium Ultra Membership, at long last...

I always try to explain to people that there are people you haven't ever met but that you can trust. Even on April 1st.:21:

I may upgrade too.

Go ahead and sign me up anyway.

Yeah keep my donation. I've never put a thing up for sale, but I have a ton of photos here. I love this place and wanna see it thrive.

[emoji450]

sent from a banana phone...

I enjoy being a pro member. It's the only site I pay for and is worth it. Keep up the good work. But you can feel free to refund me for all the past years...:rofl:

Please keep my subscription fee for Pro Membership as well. And remember, it is better to receive than give...or something like that anyway.

Thanks Steve for all you do for all of us!

I would gladly pay for a Pro membership if it would help make the operation of this site better. I'm having freezing issues , and broken link issues . It runs very slow and it just doesn't work well for me , Regardless of what browser I use. Perhaps I Just Need A Miracle.

...I'm having freezing issues , and broken link issues. It runs very slow and it just doesn't work well for me , Regardless of what browser I use. Perhaps I Just Need A Miracle.
Or, perhaps you may need a new computer and/or service provider. I have never experienced those problems either at home or at work, with a PC or a Mac. Try logging in on another computer at a different location sometime to see if there is a difference.:39:
Good luck!:forum:

Last edited:
Where do you upgrade to Pro Membership anyway?

Where do you upgrade to Pro Membership anyway?

Screen-Shot-2017-04-04-at-9.59.51-AM.png

Thanks
Done

Latest posts

Back