CWC Roadmaster, build in Brazil

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you're really going all out on this!
Did you do the pin-striping on the forks with tape as well, or is this freehand?

I want to learn how to do pin-striping by hand, these were made with duct tape.;)

I'm having trouble with the air chambers. they do not support fat frank size 2x2.35. I've already provided larger cameras.
image1.JPG

image2.JPG

I covered the saddle with black leather.

the extra springs were great.

"I'm having trouble with the air chambers. they do not support fat frank size 26 x 2.35"

Leo do you mean inner tubes? What size have you put in the tires? Any 26" tube will stretch out to fill a tyre. I guess the only problem you might have is if you have to patch a puncture on a much smaller tube - say 1.5" - the patch might not stretch out with the inner tube rubber and may fail. But I wouldn't be worried with a 2" inner tube if that's what you're using.

It's looking great, love the seat, springs, leather recovering :) Have you taken it for a test ride yet?

"I'm having trouble with the air chambers. they do not support fat frank size 26 x 2.35"

Leo do you mean inner tubes? What size have you put in the tires? Any 26" tube will stretch out to fill a tyre. I guess the only problem you might have is if you have to patch a puncture on a much smaller tube - say 1.5" - the patch might not stretch out with the inner tube rubber and may fail. But I wouldn't be worried with a 2" inner tube if that's what you're using.

It's looking great, love the seat, springs, leather recovering :) Have you taken it for a test ride yet?

I have not been able to take a test tour yet.
I just sat on it with the bicycle stopped. I felt it soft.

the inner tubes are 2 "but they are not suppressing the 40bar pressure.

I bought specific inner tubes for the fat tires. I'll take it right now.

thank you:113:

is ready.:grin::happy::):rofl:
I managed to finish the assembly of Roadmaster 45 Build in Brazil. it is incredible to feel comfortable riding this bike. it was worth every effort employed.
Thank you for your help and support.:praise:

Latest posts

Back