Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F7BAD4B8-3392-400E-8C3E-9D5068EE10A1.jpeg
As soon as I brought the Betty home I hit up the webs to find a basket liner and found one on Etsy, same material/pattern as the seat and grips. My daughter loves it!

Just got back from a weekend in SD with the Courier, Betty and Flying Sue, the girls looked good on their bike for sure! The only hitch was a low front tire after lunch with the Courier that required a little downhill walking. Got some air and then loaded up that rack with groceries, booze and charcoal....now back to reality....

5090E341-EE5E-49D0-886B-DD6F7771C62A.jpeg
Blew the Peace bike apart a few weeks ago and dropped everything (fork not pictured) for paint on Friday. Already got the hoops back from powdercoat and working on re-lacing them. I’m afraid a GIRL bike might be the coolest one in my stable! It's nice starting with a clean complete bike where I don't have to source and buy a lot of parts. Already have the saddle I'm gonna use, just gotta buy whitewalls, grips, a bell, and lights. It'll also get the cool fork struts that came off the recent Red Betty purchase, and probably a chrome rear rack. Stay tuned....

Last edited:
Picked up this blue Electra Cruiser 1 on the real cheap the other day. Have not seen one like this before. Has the shiny blue paint with the black mustache Handlebars. Very nice rider.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not that i want to disappoint you, but that is not Electra. It is made by Hyper Bike Co, as stated on the chain-stay. I have never seen one like that here in Europe, but internet sources the photos of that bike to the web site of... Walmart.
Anyways, the bike looks nice, and if it is also a great rider as you said above, i think it makes it a great canvas for a new project! :)

8FC42851-B49D-479C-B63D-F5FC350B0ABA.jpeg
A620739E-537C-4093-A515-96EED2B6A8BF.jpeg
Got everything back from paint and had a busy weekend. Not done yet but almost there...just a before and after (after and before, the way the pics loaded haha) shot for now. Just gotta add the chainguard (painter forgot it) and emblems, then take it up to Parker AZ to see Jimmy C for the pinstripe treatment. More to come if anyone is interested....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back