FUNNIEST PART OF THE BUILD OFFS...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just mentioned to my flatmate earlier that you get an influx of new members at voting time... it is indeed quite funny. :giggle:

There was a guy who finished way early that was begging for votes on FB before the Finished section was even open yet. :D

tumblr_ns7rc5SpuK1rressco1_500.gif

I believe it runs for a week

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Awesome pic Carl!!!!!
I love @SoulGarageOH 's video and soundtrack

How many new members suddenly join the forum when voting begins. :bigsmile:
It's almost if people didn't know that the forum tells moderators if there is a double up IP address!
:21:

That's right guys and girls, we know who you are, we know what you are doing!
:bandit:

Oh, and that long term member who likes to cause trouble, yes, we know about your other member account that always backs up your opinion and like your posts! :p

That is just creepy someone liking their own posts with another account?
It's almost if people didn't know that the forum tells moderators if there is a double up IP address!
:21:

That's right guys and girls, we know who you are, we know what you are doing!
:bandit:

Oh, and that long term member who likes to cause trouble, yes, we know about your other member account that always backs up your opinion and like your posts! :p

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

There was a guy who finished way early that was begging for votes on FB before the Finished section was even open yet. :D
Was that you....:21::rofl:

I think i did finally join that forum just a little bit before voting in 2016 after some time of just reading it. The reason was exactly that i wanted to vote so much and share my opinion on who got the coolest bike :D All of them were awesome obviously :D

:nod: Yep, gives us a good chuckle though!
I might have to open a few accounts to vote for me, myself and I...
Lets see Mefunk,Funkee and Funkin.:grin:

Latest posts

Back