Fisher CR-7 Ground-Up Restoration

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great bike OJ . Nothing like having a bike that can handle all conditions and that take you back to that special time and place . Love the action photos . You still have the racer look !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks G! This was a fun trip down memory lane, and I enjoy jumping on this bike every day and taking it for a spin.

Spent the day pulling together the OddJob Awards. Got in a nice 10 mile ride to the FedEx/ Kinkos to make copies, and then did some rat-ina to the awards. Here's a vid on the process:

Winners to be announced soon! I accept bribes! :21:

I like video & the weirdo article , but I must admit like the back 40 & the bike shop even more ! Have a great north mid west kind of summer day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like video & the weirdo article , but I must admit like the back 40 & the bike shop even more ! Have a great north mid west kid of summer day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks G! We've been having hot weather with Florida type humidity up here the past few weeks.

BACK40 nestled in the trees, with the floor fan on, always stays a few degrees 'cooler'; if you know what I mean . :emo:

The Fisher CR-7 got converted to city / touring bike for our vacation week. Fast rolling big boy BMX tires and a handlebar bag for touring Chicago and the wine country and dunes of Western Michigan.
20180813_163715.jpg

IMG_20180814_070022_051.jpg

20180813_073810.jpg

Latest posts

Back