The Wild One * 53' Lincoln

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done. Now if I could just find a nice fountain somewhere...
f226ceeb51474341ef5623997f1e1550.jpg

Sent from the backseat of a crowded clown car
Carl, this is a great photo! Your one at the top of your finished thread looks like the same setting, but this one is much clearer and shows the bike off better. Did something get lost in 'translation'?

The spikes look great, but potentially dangerous in an accident.
Really? An accident? Don't worry after the build off is over and the cut down handlebars go back on to give it an even stronger motor bike feel, It's going to hang up on the wall of my recording studio. That top tube is 21.5 inches of the ground at the shifter. Nobody will be riding it anywhere anytime soon. It's just an awesome little bike, but too small for any of the giants in my family.

Carl.

Carl, this is a great photo! Your one at the top of your finished thread looks like the same setting, but this one is much clearer and shows the bike off better. Did something get lost in 'translation'?
Check this out.
It's not the same picture...
Just a place holder in the finished thread anyway.
If we can get thru the subzero weather and I can find a frozen landscape (or fountain...lol) then I'll be taking some final pictures...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back