Son Of A Beach

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright...........I guess I'm in. Stumbled across this Cranbrook carcass today and it's in primo condition. I need a good economical beach cruiser for patrolling the island pubs. So here we go.

View attachment 95982 View attachment 95983

Bars, seat, probably a lay back post. Tank insert with some surf inspiration. Got a BB adapter and 3 pc crank en route already
Those pedals will be nice for barefoot beach patrol!

You certainly dressed the part OJ!
We were at the Back to the '50s Car Show, largest show of it's kind in the USA right here at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. That is what I wore for the day, found a car, believe it's a '53 Chev, that matched me! One of my favorite models of all time.

Those pedals will be nice for barefoot beach patrol!

True. But I also want to be able to hoon around town. So it's funny you said that because that was one of the first items I was looking for some white bear traps or something

Flying back into town after working in Ohio all week. I'm told that the mailbox was quite full of items............hmmmmmm. Who's could those be? :giggle:

Hopefully it's my BB and cranks. Tires probably not till next week

Flying back into town after working in Ohio all week. I'm told that the mailbox was quite full of items............hmmmmmm. Who's could those be? :giggle:

Hopefully it's my BB and cranks. Tires probably not till next week
My wife once told me , "I think you got a lead pipe in the mail today."

I responded, "I did, I did get a lead pipe!"

My laid back seat post from Chad at ChopShopCustomz had arrived. :grin:

My wife once told me , "I think you got a lead pipe in the mail today."

I responded, "I did, I did get a lead pipe!"

My laid back seat post from Chad at ChopShopCustomz had arrived. :grin:

Oooooooohhhhhh....... I do need one of those as well :39:

Tossed in the BB, cranks, random seat post, new seat, random stem and bars, and the black wheels I had

Hmmm........

IMG_20190525_200036154~2.jpg
IMG_20190525_200044693~2.jpg

Going to do a mock tank panel and more than likely the skateboard deck rear rack

Very cool! Loving the color combo... the vans cult grips are some of my favorites, I run them on almost everything! Same with ody platforms... can't go wrong!

Latest posts

Back