Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0DA28F61-ADBE-425F-838C-5A0FC36F43E9.jpeg
I have no money and this happens
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/683081848873305/

Last edited:
From the pictures alone I can see that I need at least eight of them.
Even if I had the money my truck is not what you would call street legal. Plus I would have to hide them at work because it’s a lot easier to explain to my boss that I have to store ten bicycles there vs my wife catching me. It’s easy to sneak in one since they all look alike to her. This is a big job, it would take months. Plus I already have four bikes at work.

Last edited:
I ride Worksmans (Worksmen?) trikes at work. The drums are quite powerful. I've wanted a Newsboy frame for a while. I don't see them in chrome very often. I find it strange that some have that bend just ahead of the BB. I like them better without.
How funnyis it that they're made a few hundred miles from here, and I'm lusting after a pile in Honolulu.

I think I've talked myself out of contacting them...but, then again, myself isn't that trustworthy in these situations and is prone to impulsive, and stupid, actions.
Just have a couple of them shipped to my address, that'll give you more time to make a final decision. I'm glad to help out!

Latest posts

Back