26 MTB to gravel bike conversion to town bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Too much of anything is bad, except whiskey, which is just enough (Mark Twain).

I would disagree with your definition of radical. Thomas Jefferson was a radical. Dr King was a radical. Sometimes, change is required, even if it is frightening.

I would disagree with your definition of radical. Thomas Jefferson was a radical. Dr King was a radical. Sometimes, change is required, even if it is frightening.
True... depending what I'm talking about...I'll add the addendum, ", except when they're not."

\
113723_e0a3e92a2ac0d345fc568a3a86cca5fe.jpg

Changed out the bell (as the old one hit the handlebar bag and didn't really ring) to one that fit on the 31.8mm section of bar. Put a saddle bag on it to hold, tube, multi-tool, C02.

Just got in cotton tape which it going to go on with light coat of shellac, bar ends made from champagne corks and a new chainring to improve the chain tension.

I am probably going to get a longer quill stem adapter to bring the bars up a little more and I want to figure out a rear rack.

I was looking at MTBs with drop bars. This is a downhill MTB with slammed suspension.
Dyq0sJmWoAErG_s.jpg

Latest posts

Back