WINTER (DEC 1st 2013- MARCH 1st 2014) build-off (summer in Aust) All Done! JOIN US NEXT YEAR!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about we clean up (delete) all the extra posts in the finished thread? There's a lot of posts in there, just wasting space... you'll have to scroll past all the fluff to see the rest of the thread if we don't.

Carl.

Last edited:
How about we clean up (delete) all the extra posts in the finished thread? There's a lot of posts in there, just wasting space... you have to scroll past all the garbage to see the rest of the thread if we don't.

Carl.

:soapbox: I agree... there is the "Like" button to use if you want to say that you like a particular build. The "finished bike" thread should only be for the finished bikes photos and perhaps a short blurb about the bike from the builder if desired.

Glen.

About 27 miles from the Nebraska border, 30 miles west of Concordia, KS.

How much time do I have left? What is the exact deadline? Sorry, I seem to have spaced the details (again). I'm sure I will have it done, but am now wondering when I can get the finished pics & vid.

I'm still freaking out. Every chance I get to work on it someone asks me to do something. So I'm driving 6 hours to look at a huge boat in the winter time that I don't need... Good thing I have all day Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of now there is only 9 bikes in the finished thread. Come on those that are left, get a posting your finished iron.... :bigboss: :D

Ahhh... finished... what an ambiguous word that is o_O

It is also quite a scary word... one that strikes fear into the hearts of all those that really like the word "procrastination". Or those that don't know how to manage their time well... or know how to plan things so those "things" don't go wrong... or buy things online expecting the things to arrive promptly. :39:

Yes, finished is something to look forward to indeed. :angelic:

Glen.

Getting nervous myself, but pretty sure a good day tomorrow will get me over the line...
Ahhh... finished... what an ambiguous word that is o_O

It is also quite a scary word... one that strikes fear into the hearts of all those that really like the word "procrastination". Or those that don't know how to manage their time well... or know how to plan things so those "things" don't go wrong... or buy things online expecting the things to arrive promptly. :39:

Yes, finished is something to look forward to indeed. :angelic:

Glen.
Any chance of your bike making it Glen?

Luke.

Latest posts

Back