Avatrike 1980 Schwinn Town and Country Trike (It's the little things that make me happy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with the trike build. I'm having issues with my axel. Could you post some pics of yours? I would like to see the set up. Thanks.

Can't wait to see how you get that Radio Flyer front end to work!!!!
GO MOMMA JATS!!!

Good luck with the trike build. I'm having issues with my axel. Could you post some pics of yours? I would like to see the set up. Thanks.

I will as soon as I take some.

Waiting to get into the shop...should have some work done this weekend...so I am still technically in the development stage. :(

well developed build stage!!!!! your bike will rock!!

Don't worry I know how you feel...You will get the time...;)

From your words to someone's eyes. I think I am going to putting up the tent very soon. :rofl:

Looks like a very cool build. Excited to watch how this trike comes together! Good luck to you….
Thank you! I had some real progress on final design today! While JATS worked on his metal work, I decided on the front tire, brake design, color scheme, and some other little design elements. So I may not have been able to actual get "hands on" much, I felt today was very productive. Getting very excited to see how everyone is progressing after this weekend! :happy:

Thank you! I had some real progress on final design today! While JATS worked on his metal work, I decided on the front tire, brake design, color scheme, and some other little design elements. So I may not have been able to actual get "hands on" much, I felt today was very productive. Getting very excited to see how everyone is progressing after this weekend! :happy:
thanks for putting up with messy shop a couple more days and i will have the leaf spring done!!! love your new ideas!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back