Avatrike 1980 Schwinn Town and Country Trike (It's the little things that make me happy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AS Troy is on shift next couple of days...I will start to disassemble and get my bits and pieces pile in order...recover a head badge, my sissy bar, etc.

hey wait, dang, uhm. so the front room is bigger!!!! and heated better!!!!! ok so I will keep working on the front shop deck!!!

Troy

Like your pile of parts, you've got my interest.
Good you have you and Jats in again, very entertaining LOL!
Thank you! I am the more "in the cave" traditionalist (mainly because of a limited skill set I suspect) but I love learning, building and design. The trike is a bit of a challenge but should be a great build for me. :grin:

Thank you! I am the more "in the cave" traditionalist (mainly because of a limited skill set I suspect) but I love learning, building and design. The trike is a bit of a challenge but should be a great build for me. :grin:
you will do great! ( if I stay out of your way:rolleyes:;))

I love the way you two encourage each other.:praise:
Thanks! I find everyone doing this is very helpful and supportive. An incredible group of great people doing great things!

LOL, its my fault that she has held back!!!!! I trashed the shop:( Promised her I would be clean tomorrow:thumbsup:;)

Troy Jats

image.jpg
So.....is this the look you're going for??

Hey get off the computer and get building... or make me a sandmich :D

From your ears to my boss...please? I am working some crazy hours right now. I guess I can post a picture of the assembled bits from my pieces pile? ;)

up half the night/ all night, tired in the morning, are you going to raves??? Terrebonne must have a bigger night scene then I thought!!

Troy

Latest posts

Back