KING NOTHING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to get a feel for what I like for the King's length. Don't mind my lovely quilt.... It's protecting the new couch from the old bike....;)

image.jpg

Thanks Luke. I'm still not happy with the forks but the rake of these is more appealing to me. I'm going to hafta sit down with pencil and paper to try to get the engineering of what I want to work.

I also need to figure out how to get lead and aluminum to bond seamlessly. I may have to go down to one of the Indy stained glass studios for insight on that.

Last edited:
Nice look going on there , glad I'm not the one that's gotta get everything fixed together though! You've certainly not made it easy for yourself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I must ask the inevitable question... Where's your crown?

James Hetfield is such as amazing talent.

Yes he is and cool car guy too. There is no crown, remember?? ;)

The lyrics of King Nothing is what have me the idea for the name. I took them as a BO reference, which I know doesn't sound very good, but I mean it in the nicest way. :113:

Right on, I have loved Metallica since I was a little kid. You never outgrow good music. Just remember "Nothing else matters" but finishing on time, if that is "the day that never comes" that would be "Unforgiven"

Last edited:
The second one is cool!
Only use the first one if you want to "pimp your ride" :D

Busy at work and end of year school field trip with my youngest, so no real progress to report. I did pick up a set of forks from another member that will make my fork design even more challenging and interesting at the same time.......I hope.

Unfortunately the internet got in the way and the whole trouble sleeping still goes on. So instead of looking up XXX sites, I'm looking for things to accent my build of KING NOTHING.

I gave in and ordered a "This Guy" skeleton king:
ThisGuyKing50-vi.jpg

And then came across this Celtic cross bell to protect me from the evil road spirits. It spoke to me...
6dHJHEE9ny2sql7BQYNDcmB7Q60_57-vi.jpg

Haven't don't much on the KING lately. Been waiting for parts to come in the mail. While waiting, I've been out having fun with the boys on the dirt bike and getting the Suzukis stripped down.

The little skeleton guy and Celtic Cross bell came in as well as four of these. Their actual use and positioning will be explained later.....

Shockspring-vi.jpg

Latest posts

Back