Avatrike 1980 Schwinn Town and Country Trike (It's the little things that make me happy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
up half the night/ all night, tired in the morning, are you going to raves??? Terrebonne must have a bigger night scene then I thought!!

Troy
Barking raving mad for offering to help out during the graveyard shift. RAVES :43:

Oh happy day! I am in the shop so I have a few photos to post instead of the gratuitous "bump" garden photos and the preparation for makin' sammiches.

Here is my work space for now...

You will notice my hammer is bigger this year.

A bit rusty.. but I have reacquainted myself with the seasonal scent of PB Blaster...

I saturated all the nuts, bolts, etc in high hopes I will be able to dismantle without too much effort and or blood...then I can really get to work. :dance2:

Next photos she should be on pieces...:41:

it works to!! that hammer is scary
Right...and whose hammer is being used here! That sure does not look like me or my build...:39: But you certainly let me use all your tools so fair is fair. :113:

I found Thor's baby practice Mjolnir in the street last Christmas.

The dis-assembly is going well...about half way done. I will gets photos later today I hope. Sure do hope I can reassemble...:39:

hey I know you were going to be in the shop tomorrow but I need to steel you for an hour tops thought you might like to go for a walk at Smith rock!!! maybe take some pics or even some video if you see anything worthy :):chicken::dance2:

Troy

hey I know you were going to be in the shop tomorrow but I need to steel you for an hour tops thought you might like to go for a walk at Smith rock!!! maybe take some pics or even some video if you see anything worthy :):chicken::dance2:

Troy
Steel? oh no does this
It is pretty simple really: Just do the opposite you did when taking it apart... ;)

Luke.

Thanks Luke! I did take a lot of photos. :blush:

Sorry Troy but I will be planting seeds to feed our vegetable addiction. :dance2:

I was pretty convinced I was going to have to sand away the rust and paint my rims...

But a little of this....

And some more of this...

And I have shiny rims ready for some chrome polish....I am so happy that the rims cleaned up so well.

And a big thank you Jats for letting me use his birthday gift...I will post my pile picture by the end of the week I hope.

Shiny Happy People

Latest posts

Back