Gears of war

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The action figures are ALWAYS fun! Glad your back.:rockout:

Here's some theme music for ya. You have a lot of action figures, but do you have Action Figure Party music?

Now Gettem!

Thanks man. I'm glad you enjoy them. That video is blocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice.... another Worksman in the mix. Surprised you stripped off the Flyers paint scheme.....
Give that man a prize for noticing!! That was my Flyers -pizza pickup bike. 10 points for you.

I got the Phila-area advantage, so it wasn't fair to the rest of the playerz. I also got like 6 Worksman frames.... none done up Flyers-style, though...

Wow someone close to Philly I'm shocked!!

Morning Ratters!! Here's ya music for today Foghat -Slowride. I thought of you for this choice B. So crank it up!! My paint comes all the way off today and I should be showing some mock ups. Have a good day y'all.
qu8a4a5y.jpg
Another page 3 slacker bites the dust....GTB!!!....Peace

Ok ratters I'm home! So first up its raining so my bike is on the porch. I used more of the stripper(hahaha) and
ha8yhasa.jpg
I looked at this and thought I'd change it
uja8ehyz.jpg
then after about 10 mins and a little elbow grease
u4ydynys.jpg
, Hmmm so now I'm going downstairs to scrounge for more parts.
hy2a2uqe.jpg
Hulk no like red house paint on bike!!!
Nuff said,

Ok so I was searching thru stuff and I decided these "Gears of War" will be smashing and trashing so for my wheel set I'm going to use
uju7unug.jpg
Yeah baby them wheels from my first build off bike Retro Ratto!!!
u7uhyvym.jpg
I Am The One who Knocks!!

Ok Ratters after much thought and a beer. Here's what the bike said
e7u6esys.jpg
u3egyju6.jpg
4u9y8ete.jpg
egyhu2a3.jpg
uqe2aqym.jpg
I'm gonna make this look good. Ratters Ratters what ya gonna do...what ya gonna do when Jake comes for you...Peace

Indeed. I'm 7 miles from the Ben and I have piles of Worksman stuff in my basement. You shouldn't be shocked; you should be mortified. :crazy::rockout::banana::banana::rockout::crazy:
Maybe we'll link up some day. We ratters stick together everywhere.

I'm almost betting we will see some changes just to mess with our minds.... because that's Jake's Jedi ways...:D
Who me?!?!? Change my mind 3 or 4 times just to throw y'all off. Post mock ups that I don't use. Change my bike color 2 or 3 times . Take my bike apart the last day of the build off and make another one. Pull out surprise parts a week before the deadline.....

Who me?!?!? Change my mind 3 or 4 times just to throw y'all off. Post mock ups that I don't use. Change my bike color 2 or 3 times . Take my bike apart the last day of the build off and make another one. Pull out surprise parts a week before the deadline.....

YEP YOU...

You need a pair of ramhorn ape hangers and it's done. Well maybe put the chain back on too.
I knew someone would say that about the chain. Hahaha Yeah most cats would stop here but then where's the fun in that?!? Break out the do dads!!! Peace

For some reason, I believe Barbie would be better at the Jedi mind tricks......

Latest posts

Back