Gears of war

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diggin the springer Jake!
Is it just me or does She-Hulk look like Dolly Parton in the face. You didn't take a Dolly Parton doll and paint her green did you?????
Can't believe you have Cheech and Chong dude!!!!!! That is awesome!!! You've got more moves than ExLax! Crank up some Tyrone Shoelaces - Basketball Jones!
Aww man I almost forgot about that! I gotta crank that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A fork inside a fork?

Luke.
Yessir!! It's hard to find springers up here. So since I'm using excess pieces I thought this would work and make the front end look tuff.. I just listen to what the bikes spirit tells me. ?!?!

Front end is definitely outside the box Jake, liking it a lot. Still don't understand the dolls, sorry, action figures though. Guess I never will :)

Stand in line my friend and take a number. Hahaha Who is your favorite superhero?!?

Morning Ratters!! Hope ya slept well. Today's music j geils band- Centerfold. So crank it up!! I'll leave ya with this till I get home.
7uquzyhy.jpg
Anybody seen Richie!! GTB!! Peace

Ok Ratters check this.
hu2u5uha.jpg
Rack em(Get it?!?)
yzypebu8.jpg
Hmmmm
ta2ymydy.jpg
Jake is starting the confusing stuff now
yte3abem.jpg
Hahahaha Crank up that Billy Squire-What do you want from me and GTB!! Peace

Uh oh, not only has Jake pulled out his butter knife, but he also broke out the duct tape nanner!!!!!

It just looked like a bad nanner to me... :D

it's definitely a Build James Bad Nanner! I think Jake was the first guy to use that patterned duct tape a couple of years ago.

Morning Ratters today's wake up music is AWOLnation-Sail. So crank it up!! How many of you are digging these tunes?!? Don't be shy. Let me know! More pics tonight. Have a good day.
4ugeqame.jpg
I'll be back same Jake time..same Jake channel...Peace

Ok ratters try this on for size
ta7yrada.jpg
I'm gonna slam it like Darryl Dawkins and do a lil switcheroo. I'm still working on stuff. I'm starting to like this stance cuz if I go for the tall sissie bar I might have to change something
ate2ugu6.jpg
on a side note I took this
6e3a7ada.jpg
and made this
u7ajupyr.jpg
Yeah Yeah I know...
a9uqetag.jpg
Stop playing and ...GTB!!! Oh yeah tonight's music is the Toadies-Possum Kingdom-Crank it!!!

Morning Ratters!! Today's build music is Incubus-Drive. So crank it up!! Yesterday I showed you the rear of the bike. Today I think I'll go for handle bars. So see ya later. Come on if anyone has a favorite superhero and wants them featured let me know.
ne8upure.jpg
Ya Scared?!? Then GTB!! Peace

This ones for you B!! My brutha From anutha mutha!
pubanyse.jpg
Hahahaha YBJ2B!!

Yeah man that was my boy!! The Chocolate Thunder!

Latest posts

Back