█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Tied for 7th Place

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twin Spires and Twin Bars
This is the Cathedral that Queenfish and I were married in. It's only a few blocks from our house and is one of the most beautiful churches in the US inside.
WP_20140727_19_57_59_Pro.jpg

Well done KF, Bike looks fab...:113::41:
So last year I had all the skulls,this year you took over.:grin:
A winner for sure...:rockout:

001.JPG
003.JPG
Really sweet job King Fish,I like the big meat white BOA-G's and the white tank with the white stripes,it just evens everything out so well.WELL DONE!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Love the home made handle bar tassels that you made up,I did the same for my choppers,check em out:D

Last edited:
Way to go B!! Ya bike came out perfect again. You got that Egghead Jr. stuff down pat. I'm still finishing but you know I'll join ya at the finished page soon peace and love brother.

Well done KF, Bike looks fab...:113::41:
So last year I had all the skulls,this year you took over.:grin:
A winner for sure...:rockout:

Thanks for the kudos Miss Funk! Mean a lot, I really like this bike a lot.
The skulls just sorta happened this year. I didn't really set out to have them, but I like the ones that I have.

Build came out great

Thanks!

Looks so cool! Great work :thumbsup:

Thanks char! This was a fun one to work one. This weekend about kicked my butt though!

Noice!!. Another great build.

Thanks buddy! It was great to get some time outside with it in a complete state. I had a blast on this one, so that equals a successful build in my book!

Way to go B!! Ya bike came out perfect again. You got that Egghead Jr. stuff down pat. I'm still finishing but you know I'll join ya at the finished page soon peace and love brother.

Thanks my build brother from another mother. I was channeling Build James this weekend. Look forward to seeing you at the finish line and over a few beers. Build on and keep having fun my friend!

Nice bike great build like it a lot.:cool2::rockout:

Thanks Randy, she a sweet one to ride too!

Thanks for the kudos Miss Funk! Mean a lot, I really like this bike a lot.
The skulls just sorta happened this year. I didn't really set out to have them, but I like the ones that I have.
I like all your bikes,but this one seems to stand out more,more appealing to me....:39: Maybe it's the skulz or maybe the special details that you put into her...:41::113:

GREAT JOB "KINGFISH" !!!! Bike LoOks Awesome again, hahaha . . . When are you going to allow someone else in the TOP 3, hahaha . . . GOOD LUCK BUDDY !!!
Love the Pics in front of the "USA" FLAG, They "ROCK" !!! :rockout:

Thanks buddy! I've only been in the top three once. I'm not even going to speculate where starsNbars will place. I am shooting for 16th to win the bottle opener prize. Glad you're digging my build though. I'm gonna play around with some more photos this weekend. VOTE FOR starsNbars! It's the Patriotic thing to do! :p:D

I like all your bikes,but this one seems to stand out more,more appealing to me....:39: Maybe it's the skulz or maybe the special details that you put into her...:41::113:

Wow, thanks Miss Funk! The details are the fun part for me. It's hard for me to pick a favorite of my builds. I like each of them for different reasons. I do really enjoy starsNbars though.

You did a great job on matching patina :eek::):D:cool2: I like the final fork design and all the cool doodads. Nice Job!

Thanks Steve! It was a fun challenge to make everything look like it belonged together patina-wise and doodad-wise.

Sitting in the Seattle airport Sky Club waiting for my redeye flight home. Looked threw some more of the pics that I took on my ride Sunday evening. Here are a few more pics.
WP_20140727_20_56_37_Pro.jpg
WP_20140727_20_46_28_Pro.jpg
WP_20140727_20_42_59_Pro.jpg
WP_20140727_20_35_30_Pro.jpg

The countdown for BONINE is almost over, but another countdown continues (St Patty's Day in Savannah is less than 232 days away).
WP_20140727_20_42_17_Pro.jpg
WP_20140727_20_06_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20140727_20_11_47_Pro.jpg

Latest posts

Back