DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed!! you don't need to drive countless hours to a fancy backdrop or 1,000 pics from all different angles and places to show how awesome this bike is..:113:

Thanks! I'm glad that you like it that much!
My trip to the Gemini Giant was about 15 miles... Then a converted railroad to bike trail on the way back... for the cool bridge.

Carl.
Yeah, the drag strip was about the same for me. My day time shots were just a few miles from the house.

Of course my mystery photos will be way farther away, but I'm not having to travel with it! ;)

Just for fun, I used the effects tools in Photobucket on one of my final shots...
100_7991_zps6a09de55.jpg

Just for fun, I used the effects tools in Photobucket on one of my final shots...

Nice job! Photoshop is an unbelievably powerful program, ive been using Adobe Lightroom for years and its way easier and much better for straight photography. I would highly recommend you download the trial and give it a shot, the "clarity" slider will blow your mind:thumbsup:
Also I'll give it one more shot... the super secret pic will be shot mid flight in the airplane?

Area 51????
ooooh, I wish I had thought of that!
Love that two link setup on the Raceliner,I'v got a little experience on those! View attachment 5544 View attachment 5545
Cool! You've got the real deal! :cool2:
if your secret location is the Bermuda Triangle, you might not make it back in time. or at all.......
Thankfully it cleared the Bermuda Triangle without any problems.:D
Nice job! Photoshop is an unbelievably powerful program, ive been using Adobe Lightroom for years and its way easier and much better for straight photography. I would highly recommend you download the trial and give it a shot, the "clarity" slider will blow your mind:thumbsup:
Also I'll give it one more shot... the super secret pic will be shot mid flight in the airplane?
That picture was done inside Photobucket in the edit tools. I've got Photoshop at work, but I cut my teeth in CorelDraw and I end up using it almost all of the time for graphics and I use Corel Photo-Paint for images.

Btw, you have been reading my mail on practically every step I've made on this bike, so it's no surprise that you would guess where the secret location is! Out of your three guesses, one of them is right! I'm just waiting for the pix now.:happy:

Well, it took pulling some strings and calling on some favors from my fly buddies at NASA, But after a hurried up flight, Drag King arrived at the very special photo location for a once in a lifetime backdrop for my final picture. The guys were only able to get one photo sent before the camera battery died, but one picture is really all that I needed. This was a huge effort that involved too many people to list, but I just want to thank everyone at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, and everyone at the Control Center in Houston for their tireless work making this happen! May you have a safe return to Earth later next week. :41:

So, with only hours to spare, here is Drag King making one small pedal for RatRodBikes, and one giant leap for Ratkind.

MoonLandingSpaceliner_zps27ff499c.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to jasper87 for immediately guessing the secret location correctly. Your a mind reader!:43:
If you're taking it to central Florida it has to be on its way to The Moon!!!!!:eek: Or at least to the sound-stage where they faked the landing:rolleyes: haha.

Congrats to jasper87 for immediately guessing the secret location correctly. Your a mind reader!:43:
Yay!!! It seemed only right if the Spaceliner was on its way to Florida:thumbsup: Do I win a moon rock?:grin: I hope they got somebody to wipe the tire marks afterwards...

Latest posts

Back