Another Love Letter: BONEEN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if ya don't win BONINE outright, you have the winning build thread HANDS DOWN !!! (and that Baby Doll is a keeper) Nice job!

Even if ya don't win BONINE outright, you have the winning build thread HANDS DOWN !!! (and that Baby Doll is a keeper) Nice job!

Thanks for the kind words, Gizmo! My Baby Doll is a keeper for sure. She is truly a gift from God and the love of my life. It's an added bonus that she enjoys these old bikes!

furyus

Thanks for the kind words, Gizmo! My Baby Doll is a keeper for sure. She is truly a gift from God and the love of my life. It's an added bonus that she enjoys these old bikes!

furyus

And Thank You Furyus! But YOU are the gift from God and the love of MY life!

Your "BONEEN" build turned out great! I love how it matches my Slik Chik, but doesn't. Love the old school reflector; the green & white hankie artfully knotted around the whatever-it's-called / insert correct technical bike part name here; and the pure white flowers. Still not sure about the "Blankety Blank, Let's Ride" decal, but if we're cruising fast enough I won't see it!

I would give your bike a gazillion votes if I could. Note to self: Talk to RRB moderators about increasing the number of BO votes from 3 to 1 gazillion for RRBBO#10. (Or BOTEN --I'll have to figure out a way to mangle that one too!)

But do know this Furyus, in the Best-Husband-Ever Contest, **YOU**WIN** every single day!!

Love,
Baby Doll

Latest posts

Back