Beer Boy Delivery... Final product on Finished thread! ...while I've been waiting....this:

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree on the plain leather belt... the bottle tops are too much.

However, I would try putting the bottle tops on the screw knobs that attach the straps to the underside of the tray... looks like they might fit over the black plastic that's there now.

Glen.
^ This! :thumbsup:

Luke.
+2

A quick thought just jumped into my head, you might want to think about a steering stabilizer. A full cooler of beverages that large could get 'squirrelly' on you, especially at pub crawl speeds.
205854844655690657d37a87234bd85c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A quick thought just jumped into my head, you might want to think about a steering stabilizer. A full cooler of beverages that large could get 'squirrelly' on you, especially at pub crawl speeds.
205854844655690657d37a87234bd85c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, good thought. It does get a bit wobbly with a 6 pack in it...the bike I mean.....

...oh,oh...and that first photo of the Grain Belt knobs got photo-bombed by my latest endeavor....found this sign on the August Schell Brewing gift shop site. And then it needed a little rat-tro-fit....mock ups of possible placement tomorrow! Stay tuned!

...50 yrs later....

Sign looks perfect!

You can hear your doorbell all the way out there! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Kevin! And the doorbell is my message alert on my phone...keeps going off on my vids! :arghh:

I like the Cold Beer sign and I agree with you that maybe the big grain belt transfers need to ratified a little.

Cold Beer signs are always cool on bikes.

When your'e on a roll...wife was at golf tonight...4 hours all to myself. Worked on Dr. Tankenstein ( "It's Tonkensteen") recommendation, the steering stabilizer. One purchased spring, a left over conduit hanger from the front rack, and some door latch parts later...this:

Looks Normal to me. Abbey Normal.

Actually that is a simple but elegant stabilizer. Storing that idea away.

The word is getting around the neighborhood about the Beer Boy Delivery bike. A couple of my "bikey" friends have been checking in regularly when they see the light on in the garage. One of them is married to a professional designer who makes her living making things look old, with that coveted vintage vibe. When she heard about my project, she showed up with Amber (their Golden, and one of my Dusty's best girls) for a walk one morning, and took a long look over the BBD. On the return trip back, she dropped off the canister on the right with the words,"Give it a try if it works for you, if there's any left bring it back"....rusty gold....
Pure rust on the left....faux designer rust on the right

Great job!! how is it I've never tasted Grain Belt beer?? o_O I'm stopping by Bevmo tomorrow and looking for it!!

Latest posts

Back