Who would you vote for if...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who would you vote for if you only had ONE vote?

This Is a tough question, and completely voluntary.
If you wanna keep you votes secret that's cool.

But my intention with this is to send the builder of you favourite out of 88 awesome bikes a little extra love and kudos.
Let em know, if you had to pick just one, there's is the best in your mind.

My pick, Immaculate Deception by brett4christ.

Who would you vote for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! Thanks Verrt!

I'm flattered by your "pick" as there are many stellar bikes and builders here, who constantly remind me (without meaning to) that I either need to really step up my game or gracefully bow out of the race.

A "vote" for only Immaculate Deception seems to draw me back in to the fold, like I really do belong here!

Thanks for the kudos!

WOW! Thanks Verrt!

I'm flattered by your "pick"

There are so many awesome bikes but ultimately the big tie breaker for me comes down to "would I ride it?"
And for I.D. it's a massive YES!

But now when you see me start building up my spaceliner you can't cry plagiarism, cause I TOTALLY thought of putting gold deep Vs on a spacey like three weeks before I saw yours! :D

There are so many awesome bikes but ultimately the big tie breaker for me comes down to "would I ride it?"
And for I.D. it's a massive YES!

But now when you see me start building up my spaceliner you can't cry plagiarism, cause I TOTALLY thought of putting gold deep Vs on a spacey like three weeks before I saw yours! :D

Plagiarize away! It's the ultimate form of flattery!! Keep me posted on your progress!!

You know I really have to give props to Iron Dio and las ditch f4t. With just a few days to go,he put together something I think we'd all be proud to own.

Latest posts

Back