Benchwarmer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to miss what you guys could've built, but I think you'll see some cool stuff.

Oh, there's always something to learn and get ideas from during the build-off. I try to build every other year but this year isn't gonna happen for me.

Good luck, Rg

All three of you guys always build cool bikes.
Gonna miss following your work this year.
Have fun with your other projects and life this time around.

Watching from the bench here too!
Looks like I am in good company though, maybe we can form up a cheep squad?

Luke.

Oh I'm cheep, but I think you meant cheer squad??? I look horrible in a skirt...

Luke, I was hoping you'd come up with something outrageous this year.

Rg

Oh I'm cheep, but I think you meant cheer squad??? I look horrible in a skirt...

Luke, I was hoping you'd come up with something outrageous this year.

Rg
Oops, spelling mistakes...

Just too cold here during the main build-off, if it warms up a bit I hope to finish off my entry from last year, but that will just be in the builds section...

Luke.

I think it's safe to say, we have all been waiting to see Outlaw finished.
Me too! I have some changes I want to make as well... ;) I suppose that is the advantage of looking at it and redesigning it for 9 months...

Luke.

Me too! I have some changes I want to make as well... ;) I suppose that is the advantage of looking at it and redesigning it for 9 months...

Luke.
Right, I spent months designing the bike we talked about, then 're designed, and again. Its gonna be tricky, but I think I'll start on it this winter. 3 months for a build off won't be enough time.

Going to miss seeing your work . But I see your keeping a good eye on things gate keeper [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides, where am I gonna put another bike...lol
8a8b1576be920ee4ea178b6cfa6eb442.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Please post pics of the Henry J. My grandson's name is Henry James Wawro, and I always wanted to get him one. He's only 10, so I have some time.

Latest posts

Back