Roadmaster chain guard Graphic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a scan of the roadmaster chain guard graphics like I am using for my build off bike? http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/dragn.98157/
I just found your post and it's too late to help. If you haven't found a scan go to your local sign shop. Ours makes custom vinyl graphics and they have made several for me. I showed him a picture of a Western Flyer I printed from the net. He searched the net and found a close up of what I was looking for and made a beautiful copy of the original. The striping was not part of the scan, I just painted that on. The price was reasonable and quick.
IMG_4237.JPG
You can clear coat over them. Hopefully this will help you in the future.

I just found your post and it's too late to help. If you haven't found a scan go to your local sign shop. Ours makes custom vinyl graphics and they have made several for me. I showed him a picture of a Western Flyer I printed from the net. He searched the net and found a close up of what I was looking for and made a beautiful copy of the original. The striping was not part of the scan, I just painted that on. The price was reasonable and quick.View attachment 30195 You can clear coat over them. Hopefully this will help you in the future.
Thanks, I actually found another chain guard with pretty graphics that I might have scanned and printed for my build off bike down the road.

Latest posts

Back