BO 11 Trophy & Prize pool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Maybe I missed some thing but so far I haven't seen anyone brig the subject of trophy or prizes ? Please correct me if I'm wrong. It's always fun to get something going to show off a builders achievement with a prize . I would like to take up the 2nd place winner with a trophy. Because 2nd place is always the first looser ! Any one else on board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been meaning to create a Build Off 11 Prize Pot thread for a long time and have gotten around to it. Thanks for kicking it off Matt! I'll bring back the original tradition of the winner of the previous year having to build a trophy for the new winner. I'm not a welder, so it will be fun to see what I can come up with.

Ok cool dude [emoji1303] that's right you did win last year didn't you !!!! Lol that's why I took second place . I figured you would come up with a better prize then I could . Being your not a welder ,,,,, how about two round trip ticks to Costa Rica [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]
King Fish ....

Last edited:
It's always fun to see what prizes and categories people come up with.
I'll put together some additional prizes soon.

Post up your prize category and prize in this thread.

Here are some of the previous Prize Pools that we have had.

BO7 - http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/rrbbo-7-prize-pot.59682/
BO8 - http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/build-off-8-prize-pot.71830/
BO9 - http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/rrb-bo-9-prize-pool.83781/
BO10 - http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/boten-prize-thread.92591/

I am really tempted to make one , but international shipping would kill me ...
pockets are getting light fast since i lost my job

I am really tempted to make one , but international shipping would kill me ...
pockets are getting light fast since i lost my job
Yes I'm definitely making one for second place winner but if there from over seas & shipping is to much it will go to another bike in the States [emoji1303]

@G-Matt & @OneHorsePower
If you need help with shipping, I can paypal some cash to help offset the cost... It's only fair to our overseas brothers and sisters.

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

@G-Matt & @OneHorsePower
If you need help with shipping, I can paypal some cash to help offset the cost... It's only fair to our overseas brothers and sisters.

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

I agree with Carl. In the past we've had people step up and help with international shipping.

Other options if a prize is won by someone outside of your country is to give them paypal and let them order something locally. I did this with Glen a couple of years ago.

ill see what i can come up with and see if it deserve to be a first place trophy or 3rd , or a alternative prize

maybe:
-Best true fashion Rat
-Best fabrication
or
-Most creative build

i already experimented creating a random paper weight :crazy:
DSCN6519_zpsodycot1x.jpg

Last edited:
The "OddJob Award for Most Rat-isfying Rat Rods" will see it's second annual appearance!
My prize of the March 1964 ad in Hot Rod Magazine for the Hawk Weird-Ohs models will be given out to my picks for the "rat-ifications that leave me most rat-isfied" according to my own rat-ing scale based on my own rat-ionalizations! Which could mean, I will be awarding 3-5 builds that may or may not make the top 3.

The winners will receive their copy of the ad, with it's own custom coffee stained rat job, and a Certificate of Autho-Rat-zation....

Hawk Wierdo Kit Ad.jpg

COOLEST LIGHT AWARD

I'll give this prize for the Coolest Light that I see on the finished builds.

20160630_092424.jpg

Ok guys I had the day off today so I went down to the welding shop. It's my neighbor Eds place who helps me out when ever I need it ... We built a awesome second-place trophy well at least I think so. !!! I cut the skull out with the plasma cutter and Ed welded it up the way I designed it in my ratified mind ... A old peddle, a schwinn sprocket and some steel, the RRB is made out of stainless steel [emoji232][emoji88]
b490a1c0dcf3c0914d76919bc186756b.jpg

@kingfish254 is going to have to step up his trophy game! :21:

Since @G-Matt made such an awesome 2nd Place trophy, my plan is to make a super crappy 1st Place trophy so that maybe everyone will be shooting for 2nd Place. :p:eek::banana:

Latest posts

Back