VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick your favorite bikes!

• 01. 12 Year Project - LBCJ

Votes: 82 26.8%
  • 02. 1935 Rollfast Motobike - whitecoyote

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • 03. 1936 - American Vintage Bicycle Supply

Votes: 23 7.5%
  • 04. A LONG TALE - franconuevo

Votes: 18 5.9%
  • 05. BADBOY - Jake Sensi

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • 06. Bare Bonnie(ville) - Blackout

Votes: 108 35.3%
  • 07. Bare Metal Electra - hewey

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • 08. BarrelBanana Lowrider - SwissGuy

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • 09. Beauty is in the eye... Liner - Missing Link

• 10. Bo11 Weevil - Wildcat

Votes: 17 5.6%
  • 11. Bourbon & Blue - PublicNuisance

Votes: 48 15.7%
  • 12. Campground Cruiser - azmathys

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • 13. ChromeDoubt - supergoob

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • 14. Crusty Flyer - Hunter Cummins

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • 15. CT Schwinn - MplsCoaster

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 16. Deco DX - Jaypem

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • 17. Double Bar Denim - metalchewy

• 18. DRAGN - dragnusa

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • 19. Dreamcatcher Indian Arrow - gigmata

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • 20. Ed's 1941 Elgin Deluxe - MazdaFlyer

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • 21. Elgin Board Track Racer - Uncle Shish

Votes: 41 13.4%
  • 22. ELGIN Decoluxe - The Renaissance Man

Votes: 142 46.4%
  • 23. ElgIndian - brett4christ

Votes: 47 15.4%
  • 24. Elgin Mutt - idiotboy

• 25. Flobar - ratrodz

Votes: 104 34.0%
  • 26. FrankenHiggins - hammer mechanic

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • 27. Frankie Four Aces - SlyRed

Votes: 41 13.4%
  • 28. HAUL-iN! - OneHorsePower

Votes: 52 17.0%
  • 29. HEXMACHINA - PINOYRATRODDER

Votes: 58 19.0%
  • 30. Huffman - Scribble

Votes: 29 9.5%
  • 31. Krustomized Kruiser - MONARKofSoCal

Votes: 30 9.8%
  • 32. Last Minute Panic - macncheese

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • 33. Mid-Western Flyer X-16 - SkyknightJohn

• 34. Miss Prissy - MrLeghorn

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • 35. Naked Panther - Chad T

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • 36. Night of the Flightliner - krazykort

Votes: 35 11.4%
  • 37. Oberleutnant - kowalski385

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • 38. One - Liner - OddJob

Votes: 36 11.8%
  • 39. Peace Love and Choppers - johnp.smith

• 40. rELEVENt setback - Falstaff

Votes: 23 7.5%
  • 41. Riverside Hoodride - Georgeediii

Votes: 47 15.4%
  • 42. Rizzo - SoulGarageOH

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • 43. Rockin' Rollfast - GuitarCarl

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • 44. Ro11fast or Go Home - mrs. link

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • 45. Rollfast - us56456712

Votes: 29 9.5%
  • 46. SaltHammer - kingfish254

Votes: 102 33.3%
  • 47. Schwinn Drop Out - gowjobs

Votes: 53 17.3%
  • 48. SPINAL TAP - bean

Votes: 59 19.3%
  • 49. Stretched Shelby - cthomps

• 50. Swamp Dog - G-Matt

Votes: 62 20.3%
  • 51. SYNRGY - bikedudeofomaha

• 52. That Old Wheel - SSG

• 53. Trans-it - oddrodal

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • 54. What ever man - deorman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^I kinda get your drift on part A....not really looking at it as right/wrong...just an observation, and the thought that others were like-minded in their choices.

Always a pleasure to participate in these buildoff's, good luck to all the builders. Now it's time to start thinking about the next project :forum:

Another great build off in the record books ! Thanks to everyone at the RRB web site that help puts this all together.
There were less bikes this year but the quality was much higher. I think every one deserved a vote .... But my theory was to give my top 12 picks a vote ,
( the 2017 calendar club ) based on what kind of bikes I liked , not for friends of popularity contest.
Had a great build off thanks for the fun , complements , parts & comradery . Take pride & ride rat on till next year !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like a nice idea:
12 votes based on the question: Which bike would you like to stare at for a whole month on the wall over your desk/work bench.
Will try to remember that for next years vote! [emoji106]

And with the 4 votes I got until I last checked, I nevertheless will join in again next year. The fun is in the building and sharing. Ok, winning is fun too, but hey, I'm a winner already: I won a new and unique bike to ride with! [emoji41] [emoji12]

And for the others on the same end of the list: Without us there would be no winners at all! Rat on!

Always a pleasure to participate in these buildoff's, good luck to all the builders. Now it's time to start thinking about the next project :forum:
Yeah buddy! I just got two words for that next project...
James Dean.

Carl.

Voted for 5 bikes..and forgot to vote for myself!! :D

Don't know how you guys decide on who will get your vote, but for me it's a combination of factors:
1. do I like the bike that much that I wish to own it?
2. did the builder show some fabrication skills or did he use plug n' play solutions
3. is the bike itself usefull/rideable or is it a showroom piece

After combining these three factors I make my decision; I don't really care how good pics are or how welll marketed the bike is (because I have a serious lack of those skills :D )

Glad we have a week so I can do my voting on a day off. I had 3 picked out but I'm glad to see we have unlimited votes. Dying to see how everyone is doing. Thought about doing just one vote as there is one build that to me is a higher level than us mere mortals...:21:

would be nice if only the builders were allowed to vote :wink1::speechless::wondering:

I always thought it would be cool to have a "builder's choice award" where only votes from folks with build threads were counted. Might be interesting. I know I place a lot of value on the whole build and the members' level of participation.

I always thought it would be cool to have a "builder's choice award" where only votes from folks with build threads were counted. Might be interesting. I know I place a lot of value on the whole build and the members' level of participation.

Very intriguing thought!

Every build off that I have been in a Builder's Choice vote is brought and we all think it's a great idea. What do we need to make it happen? I don't think it can be done with the polling tools provided with the forum software. Does anyone know if SurveyMonkey can support a restricted access list of voters? Without some automated polling, it would have to be done manually by someone.

I'm still a bit leery of the unlimited voting thing
I don't get that
To me its like that 'every kid is special' thing, you know, started with the millennial generation where 'every' kid got a trophy for just entering a race, everyone's a winner, even if you ran the wrong way......You even got a trophy (vote) for coming in last. haha..:shake:.That created a soft nation..but that's another topic.

I only voted for 1.....so far (no , not my bike, but I probably will because I know how hard I worked on it....:bigsmile:)
We have some time so why rush it

Now....are people voting for the most popular guys, and / or buddies...? Well, c'mon sure they are...that's not a news bulletin, that's just how it is. No biggie.

I don't know, I think like back in the real days, where there are like a top "3". It's like that in competition..think of a race...think of the Olympics. I feel like I'll probably take a good hard look and vote top 3 (maybe 4.)

Of course, If there's a reason why voting for everybody is better, (other than the obvious reason that they are ALL wonderful builds) then please fill me in
:happy:

franco

I'll be the first to put it out there. I voted for myself because I can, I also voted for @MazdaFlyer and @OneHorsePower
Why, because I like the bikes they built and would gladly own them. I don't personally know these guys, don't know if I ever will; if I do that'd be cool. But it was all about the bikes.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to own several of these bikes.... But realistically I'm pretty sure TRM is gonna take this one, so didn't figure voting for his bike was necessary. Beautiful bike by the way Jim.
A lot of amazing bikes this year, if I had known it was vote for as many as you like
I would have made what I thought should be a top ten list, and voted for them.

I'll be the first to put it out there. I voted for myself because I can, I also voted for @MazdaFlyer and @OneHorsePower
Why, because I like the bikes they built and would gladly own them. I don't personally know these guys, don't know if I ever will; if I do that'd be cool. But it was all about the bikes.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to own several of these bikes.... But realistically I'm pretty sure TRM is gonna take this one, so didn't figure voting for his bike was necessary. Beautiful bike by the way Jim.
A lot of amazing bikes this year, if I had known it was vote for as many as you like
I would have made what I thought should be a top ten list, and voted for them.
Glad you liked it :) , top 10? your being way to resonable , i manage to norrow it down to 17 :giggle:

Why is it so hard to register for the forum!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
:39: Maybe it's the Tapatalk. Was it too hard to post that in an appropriate section? :crazy:

Why is it so hard to register for the forum!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
:39: Maybe it's the Tapatalk. Was it too hard to post that in an appropriate section? :crazy:
IT IS TAPATALK... I use both tapatalk on my cell and a browser on my laptop... on my android I can't even get to the vote/poll. It doesn't show up, you can see the little bike photos, but no voting poll. Now if you go thru a browser instead then it shows, but I won't even waste my time doing that on my cell phone. You can't see the detail you can on a computer screen. My bike is 7 ft long, you gonna look at it on a 5 inch screen and make a decision?

Carl.

IT IS TAPATALK... I use both tapatalk on my cell and a browser on my laptop... on my android I can't even get to the vote/poll. It doesn't show up, you can see the little bike photos, but no voting poll. Now if you go thru a browser instead then it shows, but I won't even waste my time doing that on my cell phone. You can't see the detail you can on a computer screen. My bike is 7 ft long, you gonna look at it on a 5 inch screen and make a decision?

Carl.
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/vote-here-finished-bike-photos-below-poll.99626/
Try this guys passed on from one Ratter to another [emoji1303]

Latest posts

Back