Recent content by Antknee

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Antknee

Old School Pad Lock

Wow neat old lock!
  2. Antknee

Tank bike I.D.?

cool now what to build in the build off?
  3. Antknee

Tank bike I.D.?

hello guys Found this today not much to it but the tank is in good shape and there's a number on the Bottom bracket any ideas? wish I knew more about these old bikes. cool find tho
  4. Antknee

Goodyear.. what's it?

It's an L so that makes it circa 47, but whats the Goodyear Marathon badge mean? is that some sub division of Columbia? there are some interesting features to this bike like the seat post looks like a 5/8ths post and the clamp is built into the frame There is also a mud flap on the front...
  5. Antknee

Goodyear.. what's it?

any ideas on that number on the bottom bracket?
  6. Antknee

Goodyear.. what's it?

found this at a friends house, got it for cheap, now what is it? here are some pics almost all there missing the rear fender, the rear hub is a new departure skip tooth any ideas on age?
  7. Antknee

can't afford moon discs Soooo.....

that looks great!
  8. Antknee

Pawn shop Hiawatha

Got sold out from under me.....still looking for my next bike.:arghh:
  9. Antknee

50's huffy, large sprocket build!

Thanks Luke...this is really helpful
  10. Antknee

can't afford moon discs Soooo.....

I cant seem to find the lids them for sale by them selfs, only as a set with a trash can,which I don't need. then again I do live in backwater nowhere kansas, I have a place looking into ordering some for me
  11. Antknee

Hey I remember that too..now where is it.......
  12. Antknee

New mongoose bikes for 2014

the 26 in is called Brutus and is basically a beast wit a new paintjob the other is the masiff 20 in that was reviewed here at RRB Here they are at a ALCO/Duckwalls for $299 each wally world should have these too and I'd bet at a better price.
  13. Antknee

Got my new Fatbike...an Orgin 8 Crawler....

Cool man can't wait to see it with the cruiser bars!!
  14. Antknee

thanks Luke I appreciate your concern. check these out: the paint is called Gold Abundance, By Valspar Curing looks weird after a trim, and some light sanding it looks like this
  15. Antknee

I searched the entire frame for some sort of ID but I only found these numbers on the rear drop out any Ideas?
Back