Recent content by BartRidesEternal

1. BartRidesEternal

BO15 RaTs GaSs ...Door panel complete!....pg 10 !

Awesome work OddJob, love the "perspective" thing, I recognize that. Are you going to put letters on the back tire aswel? Example: https://pin.it/7kH6WUp The "rusting stainless steel" thing is something I see every day in my line of work (naval/offshore stuff). If the stainless steel is...
  2. BartRidesEternal

BO15 Special Bomber

He means Catchup! :rofl:
  3. BartRidesEternal

BO15 Emsbroek & Poesse Ratracer (pg3, details and its process)

Man, sounds (reads ;) ) like some good memories there. Thank you for sharing! I took two pictures of that light meter: (still not sure if I'll use it for the build) Work update: In the meanwhile, I was cleaning my shed and found some pedals. I always try and reuse/repair old stuff before...
  4. BartRidesEternal

BO15 Sharp21 and the Snoozer Cruiser

I like your bike! Are you going to ride it til September? Make some sweet shots for the competition :thumbsup:
  5. BartRidesEternal

BO15 Lean Mean Green Machine

I used ammonia in the past, it gets a bit green with black. Put some on the the product with a cloth and had a small open container with ammonia next to it for overnight.
  6. BartRidesEternal

Thanks deven_science!!!! I googled "BACK 40" and got a lot of restaurants, but I should have been "BACK FORTY" :grin: I like that! Little detail update: Considering Pathracer bikes are quite clean in general, this build must have great details to keep up with the rest of the awesome builds...
  7. BartRidesEternal

BO15 SteamRoller - A churnin' urn of burnin' funk (MonarkSissyBarParkTool+MexicanWheelAdvice+PrewarSpringerSeatFront)

Headlamp speedo, sick! Considering your builds name, you could build a cockpit like this: :rockout: At least you have a awesome point to go from here, cait wait for the next updates and colour etcetera!
  8. BartRidesEternal

BO15 Krate Krusher

Another sissybar behind this one to keep it from bending :rockout: Trusst me (see what I did there). I like the ideas you are trying out here!
  9. BartRidesEternal

BO15 Higgy-o

Awesome build! Love the FAT franks, I wish Schwalbe made them without reflectors..... *looking at your picture* wait what? :43: And I like your sign in the workshop aswel!
  10. BartRidesEternal

Oddjob thanks for the awesome tips and view! Appreciate you reading my stuff and looking at my junkpile :thumbsup: Just wondering, what does the BACK40 mean? Is that a road in Maplewood? It sounds pretty cool. I took a look at your Beer Boy Delivery bike, read every page and really like the...
  11. BartRidesEternal

BO15 All Downhill

Sweet beefy looks! Are you going to put aggressive knobby tires on this one? For me, that always stands out on a downhiller. Prime it a bit further a you got a WINN ;)
  12. BartRidesEternal

BO15 Mudd (my name is)

Mint tires! Nice :rockout:
  13. BartRidesEternal

Haha nice one MattiThundrrr! But it isnt that. I'll give you a hint, since it did not came by mail today: FN 10-22. And thank you Couch Tater! And thanks Kingfish254! I think I am keeping the old saddle. I straightened the crankarm, took a couple of tries, because the 0.5t press I borrowed...
  14. BartRidesEternal

BO15 Carcass

They do that here aswel. Beautiful custom cruisers, indeed a bit different than Rat Rod Bikes, but cool nonetheless! I owned and commuted with a Basman a while ago. At KKF I spotted this thing (not sure if it is this specific one), but at least some modified NSU quickly's. Also bicycles/BMX...