Recent content by BartRidesEternal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BartRidesEternal

Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

This just came to me: Looking at the red fender (3rd from the right) and that carrier/rack in front of it. You could place that carrier on the front and make it a RATROD grille :43: :rockout:
  2. BartRidesEternal

Ratrod bicycle trailer and soapbox

Not mine. I'd wish 😉
  3. BartRidesEternal

Ratrod bicycle trailer and soapbox

Thank you Jax! I see what you mean. I will speedhole this one even more, so it will be a little bit more flexy in the end. Thank you! I found this 'little ratrod' builder that makes incredible machines and works with sheetmetal and a bead roller. Almost too beautiful to ride. Credits to 'Folk...
  4. BartRidesEternal

You are completely right, thank you. This is where I will probably start with:
  5. BartRidesEternal

Q: I know the buildoff starts in 6 days. But I decided to look what parts to use and made a 10-minute mockup. I will dismantle it, 'gone in 60 seconds' since I want to cut the frame in pieces. The reason I did this, is to get excited and have an idea and keep my eyes peeled for fitting parts in...
  6. BartRidesEternal

That Gooseneck frame has potential, I love it!
  7. BartRidesEternal

What are you listening to?

8. BartRidesEternal

Another from Devin Townsend, earlier work.
  9. BartRidesEternal

10. BartRidesEternal

I can endlessly drool over that dropout that makes the rear 'hub' seem to float. A bright coloured or anodised hub would stand out with this. Sweet bike!
  11. BartRidesEternal

Very creative, I would not build this look personally, but I can deeply appreciate this. That fork on the 3rd picture looks awesome. The flows/bends :heart:
  12. BartRidesEternal

"Building a welding JIG first" - design process and thoughts

I did a bit of assembly work, so happy! No pins for alignment in the small holes. I will work with it first to find out the pro's and cons. How does this work? :crazy: Headtube side. Cap. Rear axle and dropout side. BB post clamp. Seat tube post clamp. Le Magnifique!
  13. BartRidesEternal

Sweet!! And a lot of work
  14. BartRidesEternal

Wow big and wide! Lot of surface area for ideas, paint, stickers and more.
  15. BartRidesEternal

No promises, but I have an idea and want to try it. Azor IFL (pronounced as Eiffel). :grin:
Back