Ben lay's latest activity

• B
    Ben lay reacted to JNOACK's post in the thread CCM CHALLENGER with Like Like.
    I had a lot of fun building this one. I figured since CCM build a CHARGER model, why not build a CHALLENGER on the same frame. It ended...
  • B
    Ben lay replied to the thread Psycho 78'.
    Got the old three speed and the old camper out for rides today in the good new years day warm weather ! Buildoff bike just lacks the...
    • IMG_20200613_133015564_HDR~2.jpg
  • B
    I suppose extending till February wouldn't be a bad thing considering the delays some have had. March seems a little excessive to me...
  • B
    Ben lay reacted to CRASH's post in the thread Psycho 78' with Like Like.
    Hello, I'm stepping in as the interim-Admin for this build-off since Captain Awesome is indisposed. There is discussion of changing the...
  • B
    Ben lay reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread Psycho 78' with Like Like.
    Agreed. It will look better, less cluttered, and be stronger with a bigger triangle. It will stand out more too. I looked at the...
  • B
    It's got another brace but it's super close to the sissy bar. Maybe need to go farther back
  • B
    All wrapped up , just have to clean a little more , put on a chain , test ride , and photo shoot between Thanksgiving and Xmas. Been...
    • IMG_20201122_145917874.jpg
    • IMG_20201108_131327251.jpg
  • B
    Ben lay reacted to hamppea's post in the thread 1961 Rollfast Flying Tiger Bike with Like Like.
    So many shark teeth variations! You have make an attempt at your own rather than a decal. It doesn't have to be perfect. I actually...
  • B
    Ben lay reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread ALiEN FiRE REWiND with Like Like.
    Turn radius revealed... GC.
  • B
    All but done. Have to do a touch up on the frame , clean up the upholstery under the seat , maybe switch to shorter crank arms , and...
    • IMG_20201115_140945294~2.jpg
    • IMG_20201115_140924173~2.jpg
    • IMG_20201115_141041664_HDR~2.jpg
  • B
    Ben lay reacted to tjwilson's post in the thread Sportmaster with Like Like.
    Started putting things back together. I'm really happy with the tire selection. Amazing the amount of space that's available for tire...
  • B
    Ben lay reacted to tjwilson's post in the thread Sportmaster with Like Like.
    Rims cleaned and new tires mounted. Original tires were Trelleborg, 20x1.75 slick rear and 20x1.75 front. New tires are Odyssey/Hawk...
  • B
    Ben lay reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread Psycho 78' with Haha Haha.
    .......'! Edit: ran afoul of the censors again! Splendid is what I meant
  • B
    Robbed padding from two Wal Mart spare seats and "upholstered " the old junk bratz pan in a cool serape. Tires got delivered today so...
    • IMG_20201106_213057897.jpg
    • IMG_20201106_212946145.jpg
  • B
    Once I mount the slick on the back, if I get lucky and she hooks up and doesn't just smoke the tires , I think I can ride the wheelie...
    • IMG_20201104_213742081.jpg