biggraham's latest activity

• biggraham
    biggraham replied to the thread Swing Low.
    Thanks! I even wobbled around the parking lot, then realized I was losing light.. Sadly the photo booth app on my laptop isn't the best...
  • biggraham
    biggraham reacted to Bike from the Dead's post in the thread Swing Low with Like Like.
    Awesome! Be sure to share some detail photos of Swing Low! We love seeing bikes from as many angles as possible.
  • biggraham
    Got her rollin', spending some time with her cousin!
    • Photo on 1-15-21 at 3.34 PM #2.jpg
  • biggraham
    New chain is on, and the larger pedals are installed. Now she just needs tightening up the seat, some air then it's on like Donkey Kong...
  • biggraham
    biggraham reacted to bear bear's post in the thread 1958 Schwinn "Convoy" with Like Like.
  • biggraham
    Lay awake worrying about my size 12's flying off those small pedals..luckily I found the ones I was originally gonna use this very morning!
  • biggraham
    Just need the Circlip for the rear wheel, and add a chain, then we are rollin'!
  • biggraham
    Managed to wallop off the chain ring, so I now have a decent length crank on there, and the 'Nana's all mounted. Misplaced the pedals...
  • biggraham
    Nice. Here I was coming to post that this build probably won't be finished in time, as I have had too much annoying adulting stuff to...
  • biggraham
    biggraham reacted to bear bear's post in the thread 1958 Schwinn "Convoy" with Like Like.
  • biggraham
    biggraham reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread Was the completion date changed? with Like Like.
    There's definitely some truth here. Like many things in life, 90% is imagined (or expected, or hoped for) and 10% is what really...
  • biggraham
    biggraham reacted to CRASH's post in the thread Was the completion date changed? with Like Like.
    Sorry... Steve = RatRod. The owner of the site. I'm volunteering as tribute to continue running the build off if Captain Awesome cannot.
  • biggraham
    biggraham reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread AMF CHERRY BOMBER with Like Like.
    Will you look at all those shifters! Holy moly that's a score. Someone made the "nice" list this year
  • biggraham
    I think this is gonna work just fine!
    • Photo on 12-28-20 at 4.56 PM 2.jpg
  • biggraham
    biggraham replied to the thread A quick one for "The Wee Man".
    It does take some work, being just over 6"1", but it's a hoot and holler to ride. I popped in about a mile or so on deserted, freshly...