Recent content by BobbyStillz

1. BobbyStillz

1985 Team Murray SX2

Found this little guy today.
  2. BobbyStillz

Layout of voting thread.

I usually win as a result of the swimsuit portion of the competition.
  3. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER

Stripped the coppertone (love it so much, but doesn't go with the theme). Too bad it's not a tiger theme, cause the wire brush creates an awesome tiger stripe pattern. Trying to figure the stance still, mainly of the bars. I want the fork out where it is like a crouching panther, however, 2...
  4. BobbyStillz

BO15 CyberCYCO

All I can think of when I see your build...
  5. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER

They would fit, but they are in a set position with no adjustability.
  6. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER

That just might do the trick. Thanks!
  7. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER

I'm sure I could find someone to do it. But if the thread pitch is standard, I could use a long bolt and thread it through both rings and tighten it to the span I need?
  8. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER

Honestly, if I can find the right part, I will make the span work. Not to be vague, but I have some room to work with. Probably 6" or less.
  9. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER

I am trying to find something like this that will fit 3/4" pipe. I would like 4 ideally but no clue where to find this in the smaller diameter. Everything I am finding is for motorcycles which generally start at 2" in diameter. Any ideas/leads? Thanks
  10. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER

Ok ladies and gents! We've got our first mock up. Not a full mockup, but trying to establish the stance, and figure out how and where to put bracing between the bars and fork. Might have to use a different stem, but this is really close to what I'm going for.
  11. BobbyStillz

BO15 I Can't Afford the Gas

Also 'Dover White' by Krylon
  12. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER

Ok, my trash can lids finally came in, and I have a couple ideas for mounting and aesthetic (more to come). They are 13" across, but with a 1.5" lip. This will help in the deconstruction/reconstruction of these as moon discs. Also, 'PLAN A' for my fork (which would have retained the welded...
  13. BobbyStillz

20" springer fork stear tube and headtube cone(s)

ISO the stear tube with pressfit cone or slide on cone and headtube cone (matched threading) from a 20" springer fork. If complete fork only available, I may be interested as well. Thanks
  14. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER

Today I started harvesting parts from my donor bike. As I opened up the crank assembly, I was 'delighted' to find ZERO grease :doh:! Another win for Walmart lol! However, the sprocket was intact, and a perfect compliment to my mags. Depending on the clearance once the fork is mounted, I might...
  15. BobbyStillz

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Oops, but yeah, feels like Monday on my end. And yes, wrench bracket with the perfect clearance!