Recent content by Bobstar*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Rat"el Snake Rust

Just got some new pics done on the beach my bike loved it there it fitted rite in. :D :D
  2. B

Rat"el Snake Rust

Thanks 4 the coments guys i ride the bike as much as i can and love riding it,people stop and complement me every were i go but thay look twice then talk :D :D :D .Iwanted this lowrider 2 be differnt 1 guy thought it was made out of wood :lol: :lol: :lol:.I also did it so i can ride it with...
  3. B

dirty rod

Very nice build the bike looks crazy. :shock: :shock: :shock:
  4. B

My new find

Thanks Unchained ill look them up.Cheers. :D
  5. B

My new find

Hi Guy i just got this bike on ebay its a 16" bike thats got radhawk on it.dose any 1 no if thats what it is i think its a Raleigh chopper.what do you think.Thanks
  6. B

Rat"el Snake Rust

Ok guys im done,my first build off on RatRodBikes.sorry i dident take pics when i put the bike together cause i dropped my camera and it went Pop :x :x .anyway the bike turned out better than i thought every nut and bolt was stripped and rusted out the only thing that hasent been done is the...
  7. B

Rat"el Snake Rust

Back again the frame and the front wheel are done satin clear and all and the rest of the parts got 2 coats 1/2 an hour ago.the seat and grips are getting picked up tomorrow then it will all come together in a day or so.these are the latest pics next ones will be when its finished fingers crossed.
  8. B

Rat"el Snake Rust

That LOOKS CRAZY RATAFIED!!!!!Thats someting that turns head big time do u ride it much and how is it 2 ride?I want mine 2 be easy 2 ride so i can go riding with my girls.Thanks 4 the pics RATAFIED i shall get some ideas from then.
  9. B

Rat"el Snake Rust

Ok i started on the frame and the front rim,its taking longer and i thought its been 3 days now and the rust isant comeing through the way i want it 2,so i grinded the frame again i was thinking i wanted an industrial/old rusted look now but to give it that look its goen 2 take time and ill have...
  10. B

Rat"el Snake Rust

I got stuck rite in the bike 2day,iv pulled it all apart and got the grinder out and started ripping the crome off every little bite including the nuts and bolts.2morrow ill start hitting it with Hydrochloric Acid i asked the local croming guy about the best way 2 make crome rust quicker he said...
  11. B

Rat"el Snake Rust

Thay are some crazy tires KOTA but i was thinking of keeping the lowrider theme due to entering the bike into some lowrider shows we have here in Australia so i mite stick with the lowrider tires for no but you never no i mite change my mind thanks anyway for the input KOTA nise call. :D
  12. B

Rat"el Snake Rust

Hi guys,this is my first bike build off on Rat rodbikes. The bike i have picked is a 20"Funkster lowrider as i got it ebay for my self to go riding with my daughters to be on there level. :lol: and because of that i will not be cutting or fabrications on the bike.My idea is to make the...
  13. B

Hello from Syney Australia

Hi every 1 im back just thought i would share some new pic of some of my bikes injoy This bike is my youngest daughters she loves it still got some work to do and this is a pic when i first got the bike. This is my oldest daughters bike a Phillips Phoenix Lowrider and im leaveing as is
  14. B

This is my first bike a 26" beach streach cruiser.
  15. B

Hi guys im new to this and loven it.I started building two bike for my daughters about a month ago and now i have 4 bike goen ones finish and im still working on the other three ill try and put some pics up later to share with u all and thanks Rat Rod Bikes four a mad site.ill keep u posted :D
Back