Recent content by Coronado

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

The Chief

Great work xddorox. It looks dangerous! :mrgreen:
  2. C

The Reynoso

"The Reynoso" The original topic: http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=921
  3. C

The Rollfast Controversy...

Beautiful, just beautiful. What else can I add? Congratulations October, great work :)
  4. C

RRBBO - The Reynoso

Thank you, thank you, thank you :oops: It look simple compared to other bikes here. There are many great bikes with A LOT of work. I'm afraid I'll have to paint the frame soon. Maybe you can't see it in the pics but some rust it's appearing again... :? So I think I'll use the same "gray"...
  5. C

RRBBO - The Reynoso

I forgot to show you the reason of the bike's name :mrgreen: It's a local frame builder (one of the best they say) and it's still working. In fact they are making a NICE chopper frame that I've been very interested in..... 8)
  6. C

F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D. bikes here!

The Reynoso Here's the topic: http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=921
  7. C

RRBBO - The Reynoso

Thanks again guys :oops: Well, it's done! I added a bell and I had to change the grips because it was made of plastic and I broke one... :? I also had to cut the chainguard a little to give some space to the nexus cable. Also decided to add some "color" to the chainguard :P...
  8. C

RRBBO - Montgomery Ward's "Iron Ghost"

Great work, very classic! Congratulations. :)
  9. C

RRBBO - 60's Western Flyer

That's a FANTASTIC bike Clothespin, great work. As I told you before I love the details on it, there' a lot to see on that bike! :)
  10. C

RRBBO - The Reynoso

OK, I'm back!! :mrgreen: I haven't finished it yet, but here I've got more pics for you. I decided to use the bicycle frame to hide the Nexus wire. And here's the result, sorry but I don't know how do you call the "tube" I used to hide the cable... Any way, here's the result...
  11. C

RRBBO - 60's Western Flyer

Congratulations Clothespin, that's a really nice bike! A LOT of details to see, great work. :)
  12. C

RRBBO - The Reynoso

Thank you guys. I really like it, it's comfortable, elegant and fast. What else can you ask? :) I went to work with it today and many asked me about it, maybe surprised because this kind of bikes aren't very common here. Maybe it's not strictly a rat rod bike but I'm very happy with it...
  13. C

RRBBO - The Reynoso

Yes, I sprayed it with Painter's Touch gloss clear. After almost a week I can see some rust appearing again... :? I've got more bad pics taken at night for you! Sorry but I came too late from work. I think it's almost done, it looks very classic, almost like an old Mercedes Benz...
  14. C

RRBBO - The Reynoso

Thank you guys. Outsider, it was going to be yellow were you sugested red, but now that it's almost done I'm going to keep it like it is. No paint, just metal! I added the fenders, the front brake and rear and headlight. For the headlight I followed Clothespin and Rat Rod advice...
  15. C

RRBBO Black Saab Rat

With the tank, fork and the big headlight it looks amazing. Great work!!
Back