Recent content by Dale Alan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dale Alan

REDUCED Shimano..Ritchey Pro.. Modern stuff..

Now 100 bucks
  2. Dale Alan

Here is the FD in the pic.
  3. Dale Alan

You are correct,triple. Top swing,cable routing was labeled as dual in the specs...maybe can be bottom pull also? Not sure if this could be used on double by adjusting the limit screws or not. I have a Shimano 105 double I can substitute if need be. Thanks for pointing this out.
  4. Dale Alan

I will take a look in a bit,not sure about triple. You may be right,the FD is new and was not mounted with this group I believe.
  5. Dale Alan

Now $130 shipped USA.
  6. Dale Alan

Thanks,hoping someone can use them for a build.
  7. Dale Alan

This group has very few miles, easy pedaling gear ratios. 10 speed 12-28 Shimano cassette. Shimano 46-36 crankset w/ 170mm arms and bottom bracket. FD has the shims ,so fits all frames.Ritchey Pro saddle,stem, and bars.Chain is Shimano 105. Now $100 shipped,USA.
  8. Dale Alan

2 Racks/carriers...both for $45 shipped

One more try at $40 shipped
  9. Dale Alan

They are aftermarket,maybe Wald or McCauley. They will fit 26" tired bikes.
  10. Dale Alan

Now $40 shipped.
  11. Dale Alan

Are track dropouts necessary on a fixed gear?

Learned something new,thanks for the posting.They look like a great product.
  12. Dale Alan

2 racks and only one box ,so you get both for $40 shipped . Black is NOS,I believe the other is also .Solid with no dents,rust is there .Will clean up some, but will never be showroom quality. You get everything pictured,missing a few screws for black and flat stock piece for clamp on chrome rack.
  13. Dale Alan

SOLD 3 New Departure hubs..2 Ds and a W

now $35 shipped
  14. Dale Alan

Now $35 shipped.
  15. Dale Alan

SOLD...I would like to sell these as a package . Ready to be assembled or cleaned to the next step .One of the front cones has a chip missing ,does not seem to effect it .Dry fitted I could not feel it,replacement cone included just in case.Not an exact match but seems to work fine . I would...
Back