dezzie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I posted some new pics of the Lucky B@$+@rd I don't know how to email them to you directly but they are in the Felt Bcycle Pics thread.
    Let me know what your price will be on Girvins, Dezzie. I am about to buy another pair. The terrible thing is that shipping costs are exceedingly high ($75.00) to ship them to the UK. I know. I've done it twice. I have been looking for Grimeca mag wheels and those are plentiful in the UK but not so much in the states.
    Reactions: dezzie
    dezzie
    dezzie
    There has been 2 on uk ebay this week at silly prices so i think i have went off them i would rather have something like a monark springer now as i think the original sprung felt forks look more appropriate for the style i have in mind as i want a vintage look and the girvins would look odd but thanks for keeping me in mind as future builds may warrant one but not yet plus i am flat broke.
    gigmata
    gigmata
    You may want to roll with some firebikes.com forks. I am using them on "Switch-a-roo" if they ever arrive.
    http://www.firebikes.com/2014/08/firebikes-fork/
    They have partnered with a company in the UK that also sells their frames so I would imagine you could get them there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…