Putting holes in doughnuts!

Share This Page

dezzie

Male, from UK

dezzie was last seen:
Sep 18, 2019 at 2:38 PM
    1. gigmata
      gigmata
      I posted some new pics of the Lucky B@$+@rd I don't know how to email them to you directly but they are in the Felt Bcycle Pics thread.
      1. dezzie likes this.
    2. gigmata
      gigmata
      Let me know what your price will be on Girvins, Dezzie. I am about to buy another pair. The terrible thing is that shipping costs are exceedingly high ($75.00) to ship them to the UK. I know. I've done it twice. I have been looking for Grimeca mag wheels and those are plentiful in the UK but not so much in the states.
      1. dezzie likes this.
      2. dezzie
        dezzie
        There has been 2 on uk ebay this week at silly prices so i think i have went off them i would rather have something like a monark springer now as i think the original sprung felt forks look more appropriate for the style i have in mind as i want a vintage look and the girvins would look odd but thanks for keeping me in mind as future builds may warrant one but not yet plus i am flat broke.
        Mar 15, 2015
      3. gigmata
        gigmata
        You may want to roll with some firebikes.com forks. I am using them on "Switch-a-roo" if they ever arrive.
        http://www.firebikes.com/2014/08/firebikes-fork/
        They have partnered with a company in the UK that also sells their frames so I would imagine you could get them there.
        Mar 17, 2015
  • About

Putting holes in doughnuts!
    Oddball, loner Vin Diesel lookalike.

Signature

Dezzie