dropstep's latest activity

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • dropstep
    Cleaned the tools up and organized things today. Class 1 for sure, class 2 a possibility
  • dropstep
    I built a monark for my first build off, this rusty thing is my current plan. Strandie style most likely because I love my bmx bars
    • IMG_4662.jpeg
  • dropstep
    dropstep replied to the thread ORBO Voting results.
    One of my favorite build offs every year. Finally painting something nice also gave me my best finish ever. Wild!
  • dropstep
    dropstep reacted to ingola's post in the thread ORBO Voting Off Road with Like Like.
    Thanks to those who took the time to vote all the builders appreciate your support.
  • dropstep
    dropstep replied to the thread Next build off……….
    In anticipation of cutting up more bikes for c2 this year, I put the springer and bars on last years c2 and rode it around today 😂
    • IMG_5067.jpeg
  • dropstep
    dropstep replied to the thread ORBO Crusty.
    It’s now hanging out along the wall with the rest of them except my flightliner that I ride most 😂.
    • IMG_5018.jpeg
  • dropstep
    dropstep reacted to Captain Awesome's post in the thread Next build off……… with Like Like.
    Build Off Rules Bike build must begin on or after May 1st, 2024 This isn't a bike show...it's a build off competition. Do not jump in...
  • dropstep
    dropstep replied to the thread Next build off……….
    Is it summer build off time yet 😂 it’s hard to not build things
  • dropstep
    Then a week later I got this cool deep well wheelset at Goodwill for only $15.
  • dropstep
    dropstep replied to the thread My random finds.
    Went and bought some cheap forks today. Couple of cheap back wheels Picked up the half of tank Came home and my son had went and...
    • IMG_4949.jpeg
    • IMG_4955.jpeg
    • IMG_4953.jpeg
    • IMG_4951.jpeg
    • IMG_4952.jpeg
    • IMG_4950.jpeg
    • IMG_4947.jpeg
    • IMG_4948.jpeg
  • dropstep
    I think I’ll either keep the bike together or sell it whole. Turns out for a woman’s bike it strangely has value.
  • dropstep
    I’ve been holding onto a crusty monark frame for the summer build. Needed a fork and today at Easter my father in law told me his...
    • IMG_4921.jpeg
    • IMG_4919.jpeg
    • IMG_4922.jpeg
    • IMG_4923.jpeg
  • dropstep
    dropstep replied to the thread ORBO Crusty.
    I normally don’t paint anything because I’m not very good at it 😂 but my only fork that fit was bright orange and that wouldn’t work...
  • dropstep
    dropstep reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread SWB0 King Kaiju with Like Like.
    Bare metal or marbled... Either way I think the bones are ready. Punchlist: Marbling? Drivetrain & brakes Handlebars In the words of...
  • dropstep
    dropstep reacted to MazdaFlyer's post in the thread SWB0 U-Haul Core-Line with Like Like.
    Build Progression Thread: ☘️ https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/u-haul-state-core-line.119336/ Scroll down for some details…
Back