Recent content by fdrsouth

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Not Your Average AMF Skyrider

I have a 1957(?) Roadmaster Pleasure Liner that has those decals (both the v and red white hash marks). Does anyone reproduce them? Thanks, Fred Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. F

Happy Halloween!

Thanks for posting-I don’t know how you come up with these ideas, and your art work is over the top! If you don’t already work for an ad agency you better show some your portfolio! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. F

Trexlertown Swap Meet

Is there going to be a swap meet this fall at the Trexlertown fire company grounds? Isn't it usually the weekend between Carlisle and Hershey car meets? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. F

Small leather bags 6x8x2-1/2 SOLD SOLD

Ok Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. F

The Columbia Experiment

Very Nice! I also love those murals-Thanks for posting! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. F

Small leather bags 6x8x2-1/2 SOLD SOLD

I'll take those Troxel saddles if still available. Should I send a pm? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. F

1956 X53

Very Cool-If you were inclined to add your tank, how would it connect at the seat tube with that rack frame where it is? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back