Flying Zombie
Reaction score

Viewing forum MBBO 2016 - FINISHED BIKES - CLASS 1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• FZ.......i can vouch for ya.....i live in Coventry RI........weather and transportation issues have been terrible here......i have been out myself only a few days for weeks now.........roads almost impassable......my shop is buried behind 6 ft of snowbanks at street..........ppl should understand how bad things are here......at least we not in Boston but pretty bad here.......
    Flying Zombie
    Flying Zombie
    Heya Ken! I was wondering where the other Rhodies were!
    Im Awful sorry to hear about your shop, I know how much it blows to have your enjoyments unreachable. I was looking forward to the 40 degree day with rain they promised us today but of course that was changed at the last minute.,
    I feel some folks are still pretty sore at me,.and I wanted to express my deepest apologies again for the circumstances surrounding the sale
    blwnmny
    blwnmny
    What happened?
    Flying Zombie
    Flying Zombie
    Ah., I just got in over my head about shipping arrangements,. I had to tell some folks who were really into the stuff I had, that I had to pass for them, given time and complications with shipping..
    Are you getting hammered by snow?
    Flying Zombie
    Flying Zombie
    Dude., I woke up and couldnt see across the street., [I live three floors up]. Even the illuminated Walgreens sign was barely visible. I miss being on the street already., and its been maybe a week since I was last riding to my buddy Chris' Place for a few beers. I really thought we were out of the big white by now. shame that.
    The Renaissance Man
    The Renaissance Man
    Where supposed to get some snow and ice here, but nothing like that!
    Flying Zombie
    Flying Zombie
    Boy I just hope its over after this spat., I really need some dry ride time sometime soon or Im gonna lose it! The Spaceliner is really coming along and I wanna get more than 3 miles on it~
    I think people feel my skirts are weird behind the wire skirts. :p
    honestherman
    honestherman
    Yes, I can understand their thinking. Its like wearing two pairs of socks. One covers up the other one.
    Took "Miss Columbia" out the other night and its like I woke up and I was riding a whole new bike. She was soooooo Smooth..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…