Recent content by Goerk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

Roadmaster Pleasure Liner Resto-shmesto.

I can imagine that this two-colour paint scheme was a burner back in the days. But in my eyes your glossy black paint resto has its own sophisticated style, I like it very much! I would add... nothing!
  2. G

Felt Bandit Rat

New details done...
  3. G

Felt Bandit Rat

Those tires are stock OrangeWalls by Felt. They invented them with the Carhatt cruiser model. I live near the Netherlands so they have a special dutch style, you know: Oranje boven... :mrgreen:
  4. G

Felt Bandit Rat

The wheelset is only borrowed from my daughters... :wink: Heres a few more pictures: And heres the inspirator, the Liberator45 with its owner and builder Steve Garn, the BREWdude (Blue Ridge Electric and Welding... ;) )
  5. G

Felt Bandit Rat

Okay, guys, this Bandit is not really a rat, but the story of it sounds similar to your vintage-rats. A buddy of mine wanted to get rid of a frame, a small sum of bucks changed their owner and I had a frame in my shop that I didnt feel love for. Why not try to make something nicer out of this...
  6. G

Got a Nexus inner 7 hub. Giggitty

Great stuff! I love that style especially that statement of political uncorrectness on the fender :lol:
  7. G

Bikes By MeHeadHunter

Im guessing and guessing...? You mean "Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder"? Okay, then im infected, too. Perhaps we can form a support group... 8)
  8. G

Bikes By MeHeadHunter

Love that kustom! Very clean and simple but very stylish, genius! Do you have riding pictures? How does it ride...? *allthumbzzup*
  9. G

A teenie's spitfire...

Err.., yes :wink: I bended tubes with a borrowed evilbay-tubebender plus piecutbending at the chainstays and fork. And first designing it and making a full size printout... I think I posted a builtup picture story on chopperbicycle.net :shock:
  10. G

A teenie's spitfire...

No, I did that brass leaf which is cheaper than gold leaf :lol: on another bike. But sorry, its not a ratrod but a chopper... :shock: That 20" rear wheel was only for the mockup. In the end it becomes a 24" wheel, 100 mm wide with a 4.125 x 24 tire... :mrgreen:
  11. G

Kiko'o (stretched) cruiser

Cool ride, Keoki! I love these stretched cruiser dimensions!
  12. G

A teenie's spitfire...

I suggested kinda BMX bars, but daughter wants a wide cruiser moonie... :P The seat will be an old blackandwhite Electra thing which is low enough for the kid. I cutted the seattube as much as possible to reduce seat height to let her reach the ground. I hope that shes growin faster for a...
  13. G

A teenie's spitfire...

But back to topic :lol: Yesterday we had some sunny moments and I took the chance to make some pictures 8)
  14. G

A teenie's spitfire...

Right! :mrgreen: Spray glitter really is my favorite at the moment. Im makin experiments with transparent lacquer. Its not easy not loosing my ambition of low budget production... :oops:
  15. G

red western flyer

Gosh! A KarmanGhia! Must be a late 60s? Very cool ride, dude :wink:
Back