Recent content by gowjobs

1. gowjobs

RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE

I finished up a '34 Ford Pickup, and now I am starting a little T Altered, based on the funnycar chassis that was meant for the Vega I used in Jack Wagon. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  2. gowjobs

Oh wow! Thanks all! This was a great motivation to finish something before 2021 begins, and a bright spot in what was otherwise a pretty crummy year for many. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  3. gowjobs

Jack Wagon Finished pics! MPC Vega Wagon Funny car meets resin monster jack-in-the-box garage kit! Weird-Oh wheels, engine, etc. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  4. gowjobs

Jack Wagon I think he's done! Let me know when it's time to post all of the finished pics. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  5. gowjobs

Jack Wagon I put all the main assembles together, and totally forgot to put the windows in first. Hopefully, I can make that happen from the outside. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  6. gowjobs

Jack Wagon Update! Took Jack out of the display case, disassembled it, and started in painting Jack's box. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  7. gowjobs

No real Jack Wagon progress to share. Just letting the paint gas all the way out before I color sand , touch up and/or clear again. A couple of pics of my Huey's Hut Rod, just for _____s and giggles. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  8. gowjobs

I thought so. They have a certain sheen to them. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  9. gowjobs

If that's an old acetate promo body, you can use a brush to apply acetone (lightly) to the seams, and it should melt/weld the panels together, similar to how styrene cement (I think it's MEK-based) works on... styrene.
  10. gowjobs

Jack Wagon I couldn't shoot lacquer over the pearl I had messed up, so I am stuck waiting for the enamel purple to cure up before I can safely spray clear. I reassembled Jack temporarily to store him for a week or so... Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  11. gowjobs

Jack Wag'n I repainted the Vega body, applied some decals, and worked on the base a bit. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  12. gowjobs

Jack Wag'n Pearl on the Vega body took a bad turn, so will need to let it sit a few days before I try to fix it. In the meantime, I made progress on Jack, himself. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  13. gowjobs

Some paint done. Letting the dark base set up. Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  14. gowjobs

Jack Wag'n Before I really start to get down with the paint, I wanted to get a "full" mock-up pic posted: Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
  15. gowjobs

https://www.warlordclothing.com/stores/anywaywhatever/ Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk