Recent content by herr_rudolf

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. herr_rudolf

The Rustrocket lives

What a great story... And it keeps getting better and better. The disapearing just added to the myth, I guess. But indeed, me too was wondering where, who, why, and how... ;) It's so cool to hear about it again and see pics of it. It seems that the bike is going to be appreciated in a way a bike...
  2. herr_rudolf

1ST ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE

I've been wondering that too...
  3. herr_rudolf

====~THE FAIRBANK FLYER~==== * Now With *New* Engine Sound *

Love it!!! Now I want my own patina'd bike... Got one of my three votes. Cheers!
  4. herr_rudolf

MOSBY'S RAIDERS | POST SHOW LIVE | Ride Shots

Re: MOSBY'S RAIDERS | POST SHOW LIVE What a cool bike... Congrats man! You got one of my three votes. Cheers!
  5. herr_rudolf

Jacked Up Pilot, few new pics

Re: Jacked Up Pilot, Done! Perfect! Now THIS is a hotrod. My kind of bike. Got one of my three votes. Cheers!
  6. herr_rudolf

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Congrats to all who made it to the finishline! 100+ supercool bikes are on the road again. I've noticed that the buildquality is more even than previous years. I think we all stepped up one or two bars on the ladder. Well... 'you' that is... Me on the other hand... I've been far to busy with...
  7. herr_rudolf

★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Guys! This is sooooooooo awesome!! I don't have the time to make a visit around here but I just came across some of these pics on facebook... I'm diggin' the rideroutfit. Really cool and overall a job very well done. Cheers!
  8. herr_rudolf

SINGLESPEED HOTROD

cheers!
  9. herr_rudolf

★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

GUYS! This is awesome... 14 pages I missed because of lack of time visiting RRB. Got a PM from Garagegoon wondering where I've been. It was just an hour before I left for London for a few days. What a cool city London is. The only thing is... I've spotted just ONE cruiser-type bike. Let me tell...
  10. herr_rudolf

2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE - We need YOUR ideas!

Good going guys! I've been extremely bussy lately and haven't checked in RRB since my last visit on the auction-rat page because of no update-notifications... If there's a new build-page for auctionrat nr2 please post a link! ;-) In a few minutes I'm off to London for a couple of days so I'll...
  11. herr_rudolf

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Like this? viewtopic.php?f=64&t=43785&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=390#p430278
  12. herr_rudolf

>>> SINGLESPEED HOTROD >>>

@ capnunitarian I doubt if a 28" will work on your bike. Maybe with regular or skinny tires... It seems you haven't got the space for ballooners like I had... But still, 26" leaves you with enough cool tire choices 8) Post the link to your build, if you already started it! @ chipmcluck The...
  13. herr_rudolf

2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE - We need YOUR ideas!

yes, let's see if there is still some enthousiasm left over from the Build-off! Who's gonna take the role of The Builder?
  14. herr_rudolf

Never :mrgreen: I always depend on my sense of beauty and styling. The thing works. In fact, it works great. The only thing I don't like about it is finetuning the thing. I really have to move it towards the sprocket to have a slightly more tensioning of the chain (not much) but the chainstay...
  15. herr_rudolf

Hey Sjefke, taalgenoot EN naamgenoot! Thanks. You know what they say. One man's thrash is another man's trashure. Errrr, treasure. ;-) Gegroet, Jeffrey
Back