Recent content by HPVF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. HPVF

HPVF '14 (the 5th annual Human Powered Vehicle Festival), Sept. 13, 2014 in Ayer MA

For anyone who tried to access the link before, the site went down and nobody told me, and nobody could expect a co-chairman to check the links before they post, right? (Thanks Dad.) Anyways, the site is back up. Hope to see you guys at the festival this year!
  2. HPVF

4th Human Powered Vehicle Festival - September [Ayer MA]

I am so, so sorry guys, I was looking for activity in my inbox for RRB replies, but none were sent for some reason this year; I was surprised that nobody had commented, but was busy with other things, and forgot to check back in on the website. The event is on Saturday this year, last year we...
  3. HPVF

4th Human Powered Vehicle Festival - September [Ayer MA]

The 4th Annual Human Powered Vehicle Festival will be on September 21st, 2013. Come celebrate the Nashua River Rail Trail and the numerous ways to get around under your own power. We will have a morning ride, parade through the town center, and have an afternoon to chat with other Rat Rodders...
  4. HPVF

3rd Human Powered Vehicle Festival- September 2012 [Ayer MA]

What, no more free bumping of the festival post? :wink:
  5. HPVF

Nice, love all the pictures. Picking through all the pictures we got is on my to-do list for today, I should get them up soon.
  6. HPVF

I thought I had escaped the pain, but I was a little sore heading to school today...
  7. HPVF

Great day, wonderful weather, fun people, and a really good time. I'll toss some pics up soon.
  8. HPVF

Here's a link to a Google Map outlining the festival locations related to the ride. http://goo.gl/maps/GGPPF This doesn't include all the festival locations, but it should be enough to get to the main parking lot, or to the backup parking lot, and then pedestrian directions to the festival.
  9. HPVF

Just been told the morning ride starts at 9, not 9:30. Please show up by 8:45. The ride will be the same 19 mile route as last year.
  10. HPVF

Its the Nashua River Rail Trail parking lot, where the festival is. There is another parking lot (that doesn't have festival preparations in it) across the street, we should have some signs up on the 9th.
  11. HPVF

All right, we finally settled the 2012 schedule, with only minor heated debates. 9:30-11:30: Morning ride (details to come, but it starts in the Ayer parking lot) 11:30-12:15: Lunch (bring some food or reserve pizza: tell us how many slices you want) - We will be hanging around the parking lot...
  12. HPVF

I don't know about camping, but I would mention that any hotel near Boston would be reachable by the T. If you can get on the T by the hotel, you could transfer over to the commuter rail. (And bikes are allowed on all subways/commuter rail except the green line on the weekend) I've been...
  13. HPVF

Only one more month! Anyone else participating?
  14. HPVF

Hey, hope to see you there!
  15. HPVF

Wow, amazing scheduling, considering we didn't all talk about dates beforehand!
Back