Indyjps's latest activity

• Indyjps
    Indyjps replied to the thread Cleaning and polishing frames.
    I commend you, polishing aluminum and following thru to completion is a horrible job. I did dome by hand, then bought a harbor freight...
  • Indyjps
    Good move, I was gonna suggest a 90's-00's high quality mountain bike. Most are chromoly frames, pretty god geo and had very good...
  • Indyjps
    Indyjps reacted to Rat Rod's post in the thread less and less with Like Like.
    We're all out buying ammo now instead. :bigsmile:
  • Indyjps
    Indyjps replied to the thread Surface rust removal.
    Theres oxalic acid, or citric acid, or vinegar bath for the whole frame. Ive had luck just soaking a rag in vinegar, wrapping the area...
  • Indyjps
    Indyjps replied to the thread Cheapest Spokes.
    How cheap do you wanna go, i know a guy that bought out a bike shop and has thousands of galvanized spokes. He quit listing them on...
  • Indyjps
    Indyjps reacted to Couch tater's post in the thread Cheapest Spokes with Like Like.
    BMX Guru sells spokes cheap and deliver fast. They are closed for another week for inventory.
  • Indyjps
    Indyjps replied to the thread Suspension seatpost ?.
    My wifes rider, giant sedona has a very nice one. If I tried one it would be that brand / type.
  • Indyjps
    Wanted to get some opinions on people favorite banana seat for 26". Considered making one with the front narrow and flaring out for the...
  • Indyjps
    Indyjps replied to the thread Banana Seat Grommets/Eyelets.
    I recently bought one of these grommet set and drivers. Its for a larger size, but the instructions were backwards in my kit, compared...