Recent content by jakers1975

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

The latest form pf. Sprocket.

Wow. Amazing bike dude. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

ID and value of these bikes?

Anyone? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

ID and value of these bikes?

What are these bikes and are they worth 2 for $100? http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-bikes-road-2-Chopper-Bikes-for-Sale-W0QQAdIdZ600433645 Jake Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

I used a foglight/spotlight from a Harley Davidson and retro fitted a LED flashlight into it. I used the battery holder and on off button in this head lamp. It's totally self contained. The on off button is on the bottom protruding through the original mounting bracket hole. I fabricated a...
  5. J

Show me your quality spray bomb job

Hey October. What is the orange colour? Jake Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

Need help

Bump. Just wondering if it's ok to do this? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. J

Need help

It is a steel frame. Ruff has made it wide for some reason. The nexus 3 speed hub is not wide enough to get both wheel nuts on and put the nexus shifter on. I've had to crank the nuts down to compress the frame. Is this a bad thing? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J

My semi finished Ruff Dean

Still needs paint and some accessories but she's together and rideable. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

Ontario Canada bike clubs

This is an old thread but I'm located in Cambridge Ontario and I'm looking for a group or club to cruise with. Anything going on in my area? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

Seat rail?

Well I saw the Project 346 seat rail for the Basman and I decided I could make one. I work at a custom fab shop lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Seat rail?

Problem solved. Fabricated my own project 346 seat rail. Looks a little rough but after I clean it up and paint it she will be good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

Seat rail?

I was thinking about pedal blocks. I wasn't expecting to find anything as fancy as these snoopy ones though. eBay? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

Crank arm length

Jeez. I'm way too long. 175 is the most common size though correct? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

Crank arm length

Hey guys. I'm building a Ruff Dean and I'm wondering about crank arm length. I'm running Kenda Flame 26x30's and I have my fork arms extend to the max. I took my first test ride last night and I struck the pedals a lot. Even just pedaling in a straight line and swerving left to right was causing...
  15. J

Seat rail?

Does anyone know about this "seat rail" on this Basman? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back