Recent content by jamesdart

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jamesdart

The Schwinn no one wanted

I’ve got a 24” cantilever Schwinn I want to build for my son. If they fit they’re cool.
  2. jamesdart

2019 SCHWINN PREDATOR TEAM 24 BMX CRUISER

Yeah. We built him a 20” Schwinn typhoon klunker a few years ago. He’s ready for something bigger
  3. jamesdart

Yeah if it was 250 or so I’d buy one for my son.
  4. jamesdart

I had to dig up this thread as I’m now thinking I’d like to get one of these for my son but then I discovered the not so attractive price increase.
  5. jamesdart

Can't find a comfortable seat

I’ve bought 3 of them online before covid. availability wasn’t consistent even then and that seemed to effect pricing. I don’t remember them being that expensive.
  6. jamesdart

Can't find a comfortable seat

I’m not sure what style you are looking for but I used a couple of these cruiser style that have sort of a diamond style pleat stitched into the vinyl cover with something that feels like memory foam. Has the usual springs like a lot of springer cruiser saddles do but also has a web of springs...
  7. jamesdart

Death Trap

This is cool. I always like the stuff you build And I’ve wanted to build a breezes look alike for a while.
  8. jamesdart

now I gotta build a bike... (24" Speedster)

I have a nice nos 24” bmx chrome fork if you are looking for one
  9. jamesdart

Drum Brakes?

I put front and rear drum on a klunker build and couldn’t get them to stop. it sits there unridden. I feel like the cables I used stretch too much
  10. jamesdart

WANTED - Cream/White 26" Felt "QUICK BRICK" Tire(s)

Where are you located? I have a set but right now I really don’t feel like shipping
  11. jamesdart

Ross clunker cruiser project

I’m gonna send you a message
  12. jamesdart

State 650b Klunker

That is pretty cool. I wonder how bad shipping is
  13. jamesdart

RIP EVH

That looks great
Back