Recent content by jlr551CFD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jlr551CFD

Electra Bicycle Pics

How do you like those Ergon grips? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jlr551CFD

how bout traditional hot rod bikes?

Thanks! It took a little... intestinal fortitude... to drill into the frame! But I’m real happy with how it turned out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jlr551CFD

how bout traditional hot rod bikes?

Diamond Back Drifter with Dana 3 speed mod! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jlr551CFD

show your Spaceliners!!

That's why you take this broke down Flightliner... And make one of these... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jlr551CFD

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jlr551CFD

help please, Doubt on tire purchase

I've got 'Franks on my 45 Roadmaster... they fit just fine!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jlr551CFD

1945 CWC Roadmaster

Finally found (and got around to polishing) the correct stem and bars... And re-wrapped a set of grips to match the seat... (Before) And... (After) Still need a chainguard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jlr551CFD

Show me your...Thompson grips or seats

White coke bottles on a friends rehab! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jlr551CFD

What bike is this?

http://freeflite.com/m/product/se-bikes-rip-style-239792-1.htm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. jlr551CFD

Handlebar/Stem assistance

Would you be familiar with which chain guard would be correct... I've tried two and both don't work :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jlr551CFD

Do you know what year that is Dr? I'm trying to find a chain guard for my '45... I've had two, neither was a winner, perhaps the style you've got would work? Hmmm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jlr551CFD

SOLD Roadmaster parts

Is that guard from the '53? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jlr551CFD

Thank you Dr. Anyone else? Surely SOMEONE else has to have a mid 40's CWC... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. jlr551CFD

Hola! Can someone please show me the proper bar/stem for a 1945 CWC Roadmaster? Thanks in advance! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. jlr551CFD

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

That's the problem, I'm using the app. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back