Recent content by joel.romeo.79

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

This should work. Only took me a minute technically. I will take a picture of that giant cutty thingy later I got distracted and forgot Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  2. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

I don't really have time to work on this today but you can see a chainline now Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  3. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

I am not done yet. I was just pretty bored Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  4. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

The drwead piwrate wRobberts is here for you soooouuuullll Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  5. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

I almost forgot, cliffhangers or whatever, I got most of that thing out salvageable Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  6. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

13 is a good number for me Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  7. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

I have been saving these for a long time Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  8. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

I just solved my suspension bridge issues here in spectacular form so yes. I am just going to hang on to this intermission as long as I can because... More laughter and I can't hear you because I was Twitterfacesnapbooking right now. (@radiosilence guys, sorry not sorry) I will return shortly...
  9. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

I have no idea what I am doing here but whatever, these look just like welds. Kinda Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  10. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

I just wanted to take advantage of this intermission to remind you guys of just what a no talent completely unsupervised fool I actually am. So; my earliest submissions to Ratrods forum met with mixed reviews. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement in those earliest days. To be honest...
  11. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

Me too man, I just have to make an excuse to fit it in the budget. I just ordered a gas instant hot water heater today or something. I may have a sponsor though. Is that fair play? If not I will liquidate some things and try to finish on time Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  12. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

Me: babe have you seen my wred wrench? Kate:* wild worried look* um nope *hides in house somewhere Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  13. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

Leaning towards the plasma cannon Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  14. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

I mean; for real though Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  15. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

Maybe if I make it really squatty I can get it through sideways the door without adding French doors to the garden because, what's the point of all this if you can't lay on the couch and stare at it with your head in your wife's lap while she watches tv Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
Back