Recent content by Jude Ephesus

1. Jude Ephesus

Yella’ Ross

When you procrastinate on late fall projects in upstate New York
  2. Jude Ephesus

Yella’ Ross

Thanks! I wanted to toss it, but I knew I’d never use it anywhere else. To me, it stuck out like a sore thumb on the bike as I got it. So, I went all in with the yellow bars and tires to try to make it less obvious and blend all the yellows together and make the colors on the bike flow. I...
  3. Jude Ephesus

Yella’ Ross

Putzed a little today on this guy. Wrapped the bars, got the tubes, tires and wheels done. I’ll tune it and ride it tomorrow. maybe get some pics n put it on Craigslist and dump it!!! Great Christmas present!!!! came out sort of cool!!!
  4. Jude Ephesus

Sort of virtual classic bicycle 31 day race

Great action pic’ on the trail!
  5. Jude Ephesus

Yella’ Ross

Brown on the Western Flyer....
  6. Jude Ephesus

Yella’ Ross

I did red tires on this old Columbia and regret selling it!
  7. Jude Ephesus

Yella’ Ross

Thanks Verrt! I’m a huge fan of colored tires, but you definitely need to be careful. There’s a super fine line between nostalgic or unique cool and tacky!!!!! My summer build off bike, the grammaw patina bike, I wanted to do blue tires.... I thought it would be just too much and went the...
  8. Jude Ephesus

Yella’ Ross

Meh.... getting closer. Even though I’ve been off since Monday, I’ve been super busy and have not had much time for bike projects. (I have got all my workouts in and got in 25 miles early this afternoon!) I putzed a little on this guy. Mocked up the front wheel. Got the bars flipped..... I...
  9. Jude Ephesus

Yella’ Ross

More current pics; the detail wash is done. Although, I’ve just been letting it sit out on my patio to get rain and sleeted on! I hope to spiffy this up maybe the day before thanksgiving. Maybe I can snag a Black Friday shopper!
  10. Jude Ephesus

Yella’ Ross

So, not really a build, but a spiffy in a jiffy. I scored this super clean old Ross Eurotour5 for a $10 spot a month or so ago. it had a flat and dry rotted rear tire, but other than that, it looks pretty good. I really like colored tires, so after 2 mis-orders (due to awkward ISO size 26”...
  11. Jude Ephesus

1961 Rollfast Flying Tiger Bike

I haven’t been too productive on this thing.... I ordered some additional pinstripes for the green wheel areas, but they never came in!!! Got in the bottom bracket, headset cups and crank and chain ring in.
  12. Jude Ephesus

SWEET pic’s!!!!
  13. Jude Ephesus

So, looks like we’re running out of days here for others to take the challenge!!! I’m not grinding like I was, but still grinding. -with the shorter days and daylight savings, I’m pushed to do my weekday rides in the dark. (And cold) here’s tonight’s ride on the west shore trail (the back...
  14. Jude Ephesus

CL curb alert!

$0.00 the Raleigh is fully functional. Needs a good wash, scrub and lube. Front brake cable was seized. I got it loosened up.... need to get it moving a fuzz better. the road master needs a lot of help. Will probably just keep the wheels and tubes, strip some parts and chuck the frame.
  15. Jude Ephesus

Syracuse Classic Bikes impromptu 11/8 ride

Gorgeous day: sent out an APB and got in a quick ride! Phenomenal day here in upstate NY.