Recent content by late for dinner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

Hello from Vancouver B.C.

Honestly Widcat, I believe that my friends older sister actually did meet her Texan husband at just such a dance. Urban Cowboy was big at the time, no? (The Wharf?, Oil Can Harry's...maybe, idk) Once married she also lived and worked on bases in the S. Pacific. ...small world
  2. L

I believe that the 1990 sober Stevie was in his finest form than ever. RIP We had great floor seats. Joe Cocker opened for him at the Coliseum. Would you believe George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers at the Kerrisdale Arena in 1982? He still plays with the same band members to this...
  3. L

USS .....Ranger, Enterprise....???? I don't really remember, but one of your shipmates met my buddies sister from Vancouvers Expo, married her and never brought her back. My buddy is forever grateful. Mcshagger, Welcome aboard from Ontario. We'll leave the light on for you. -Ex Vancouverite...
  4. L

any one here ever use this part on there bike?

"BE ONE WITH YOUR BICYCLE" Techxmaxx One tangled mess in the back of an Ambulance. The bright side would be that you wouldn't have to ask '...is my bike alright?' while enroute to Hospital to be have it surgically removed.
  5. L

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘌𝘋𝘍𝘐𝘚𝘏 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ( or... How To Turn Your Cycle Truck Into A Supercharged Cycle Car Racer Using Two Kiddie Cars)

You must love your wife very, very, very, very much. That looks like a boat load of work ahead for ya. I look forward to all of the progress pictures and updates. Do you really have any idea how long it will take to replicate Mrs. Fish's 200 year old Georgian Courtyard with resplendent...
  6. L

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘌𝘋𝘍𝘐𝘚𝘏 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ( or... How To Turn Your Cycle Truck Into A Supercharged Cycle Car Racer Using Two Kiddie Cars)

That totally Southern Fried KFC. King Fish Cyclery! that is. By the piece or the family pack! BTW I just learned some shocking Canadian KFC chicken facts this week that some may find upsetting. Colonel Harland Sanders actually lived in Mississauga Ontario..., Canada. So memory served...
  7. L

That's a lot of practical cargo space within your fuselage!!!??? The body's profile is reminiscent of an old school slap faced Beetle or Ford pick up glove compartment door. A.similat side hatch idea is golf club doors behind the drivers seat of luxury roadsters of the '30s. A compartment...
  8. L

Schwinn? Dan, Go!

Thank you. I'm very thankful to have found it and mess with it.
  9. L

Schwinn? Dan, Go!

Thanks!
  10. L

Schwinn? Dan, Go!

I saw this 'vintage cruiser with springer fork' on the local Kijiji this past weekend while definitely not looking for bikes, parts or projects. The rear brake stays, CCM crank and little white peddles, straight bars and aluminium rims did not deter enough me from looking a bit closer at the 3...
  11. L

Hi OddJob, Thanks for the kind greeting and invitation to join in the festivities. Since recently becoming self diagnosed with an extreme case of Chronic Bicycle Attention Deficit Disorder, I think it truly best that that I calmly tend to my current half dozen unfinished bicycle builds before...
  12. L

The Kleenex box with a built-in blower is nothing to sneeze at. It's naughty. Valve covers obviously panned out well, so I'll take the liberty to suggest a muffin pan exhaust manifold with dual exhaust/tail light combo. Perhaps a couple of old tapered/flare able leg (or kids baseball bats?)...
  13. L

Stray Kat's Ride

Aahooweee.....Oww... Did you break into a cold sweat and Yodel a bit when you went free stylin' with the Binford 2000 there? The good news is though that some Tequila is now in order to help take the sting away too! ...and it's Saturday. Feel better soon 😊
  14. L

Shiny Gold Gremlin

Now that's Neato !
  15. L

Finds up north

It sure must be nice to have a honey hole or two to visit. I'm thinking your Western Flyer(?) tank bike has a one year only shoulder fork and cast light mount. I forget what year...'39, '40...'uh 41 my best guess. It looks like an ideal new OA Bath Toy. There could be a pleasing original ref...
Back